the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's not good, it's bad.

I'm forced to live my life like I'm Anne Frank.
Please show me the gentlemen with guns and the locks THEY placed on your door.

It's idiots like you that people who have real problems get ignored.

If you want to talk about a violoation of civil rights let me know when they go door to door in your neighborhood and gas everyone, go door to door in your neighborhood and hang people etc...

Until then STFU and deal with it or stay locked up. Don't care.

Here's some pics of people actually having their civil rights violated so maybe you can get an idea of why everyone ignores you. Get some perspective on life.

496x372xEAdams.jpg.pagespeed.ic.f2aR_SEUKY.jpg

Duluth-lynching-postcard.jpg

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Please show me the gentlemen with guns and the locks THEY placed on your door.

It's idiots like you that people who have real problems get ignored.

If you want to talk about a violoation of civil rights let me know when they go door to door in your neighborhood and gas everyone, go door to door in your neighborhood and hang people etc...

Until then STFU and deal with it or stay locked up. Don't care.

Here's some pics of people actually having their civil rights violated so maybe you can get an idea of why everyone ignores you.

496x372xEAdams.jpg.pagespeed.ic.f2aR_SEUKY.jpg

day2ex1_marion_lynching.jpg
That's the equivalent of what's happening to me. Except it's no longer ok to do it out in the open.

What do you think is happening to me when I don't have the money to feed and shelter myself. Society is trying to kill me, literally.

It's idiots like you that think their life is so tough that they have to trivialize the situation I'm in in order to feel ok about being apart of the problem.

Borzak

If you can get on the internet and type out so much BS if you focused that into a job you could provide for yourself.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
If you can get on the internet and type out so much BS if you focused that into a job you could provide for yourself.
That's not the issue and stop pretending like it is. Just like telling the little girl who lives here with me that the issue is society is out to get me. And that her parents are part of the problem. Why the fuck would her dad be ok with that? He wouldn't because he's a part of the problem. When confronted with the topic of what I was trying to tell her, I said that it was the right thing to do, even if her dad didn't think so. If her dad doesn't agree with what I'm saying, then that's retaliation, and it's my responsibility to correct it. But the context was switched into the problem being me. There's a conscious choice being made to remain ignorant and to punish me for speaking up about it, why?

Same thing that's happening at work. I try to get a girl to understand how my civil rights are being destroyed, and she retaliates by making up some other reason for my cause for concern. Claiming that my cause for concern is that I'm the problem. Racism.

Borzak

This should be clear by now, when you tell someone your civil rights are being violated they will instantly turn off. End of story.

Find a new way around it if you want to solve it.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That's not the issue and stop pretending like it is. Just like telling the little girl who lives here with me that the issue is society is out to get me. And that her parents are part of the problem. Why the fuck would her dad be ok with that? He wouldn't because he's a part of the problem. When confronted with the topic of what I was trying to tell her, I said that it was the right thing to do, even if her dad didn't think so. If her dad doesn't agree with what I'm saying, then that's retaliation, and it's my responsibility to correct it. But the context was switched into the problem being me. There's a conscious choice being made to remain ignorant and to punish me for speaking up about it, why?

Same thing that's happening at work. I try to get a girl to understand how my civil rights are being destroyed, and she retaliates by making up some other reason for my cause for concern. Claiming that my cause for concern is that I'm the problem. Racism.
I am pretty sure my civil rights just got violated by this post.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Why isn't this guy rickshawed yet, why isn't this thread rickshawed yet, and why the fuck does this guy not have more negs yet?

You guys are fucking slipping!

although if its just because of the pure entertainment value of his insanity, then I completely understand, but still, the lack of negs on this man is inexcusable

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Why isn't this guy rickshawed yet, why isn't this thread rickshawed yet, and why the fuck does this guy not have more negs yet?

You guys are fucking slipping!

although if its just because of the pure entertainment value of his insanity, then I completely understand, but still, the lack of negs on this man is inexcusable
You just don't know what's going on, or are pretending not to.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, I know everything's that's going on.

All of your oppression is directly caused by my hand. I don't know how, I don't know why. I have no explanations and need none.

I am your Huckleberry.

rrr_img_91855.jpg

Borzak

I at least learned a new word, never had heard the term kebab flipper.

StJesuz

Graybeard Lurker
OP-

I don't think you can really convey the magnitude of your suffering through text posts alone. You should record some videos explaining your plight and upload them to youtube. This is how you are going to attract the kind of attention that you need to put these human rights violations in perspective. There are lots of journalists out there looking for a story like this to expose the abuses that take place in this country.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
OP-

I don't think you can really convey the magnitude of your suffering through text posts alone. You should record some videos explaining your plight and upload them to youtube. This is how you are going to attract the kind of attention that you need to put these human rights violations in perspective. There are lots of journalists out there looking for a story like this to expose the abuses that take place in this country.
Police brutality, civil rights violations, invasion of privacy, military intervention, terrorism. It's been an entire year of literal hell. and theres no end to it. Every day i fight for peace, but boston keeps fighting back. Maybe I should.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, but I have slept at a Holiday Inn Express, and that allows me to determine that no mentally unstable person would be able to calmly stick to this same nonsensical story through the consistent baiting and accusations of trolling that have been put forth in this thread. Therefore, you're clearly doing this on purpose and are indeed a troll. And probably Dumb3rs.

mopoke

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh great.

Now is it the Kabob Shack or the Kebab Factory, I'm having trouble finding the number and I'm starving.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I'm not a psychiatrist or psychologist, but I have slept at a Holiday Inn Express, and that allows me to determine that no mentally unstable person would be able to calmly stick to this same nonsensical story through the consistent baiting and accusations of trolling that have been put forth in this thread. Therefore, you're clearly doing this on purpose and are indeed a troll. And probably Dumb3rs.
Or I'm telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.