the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
This guy is either a manic with schizoaffective, possibly even full on schizophrenia, or a uniquely gifted troll. The paranoid delusions, perseverance of thought, flights of fancy, stream of consciousness speech, all are so textbook that if this guy is faking it, then he is coming from an educated standpoint and knows exactly what he's doing.

Assuming he's not some insane mega troll, then based on the pic of the supposed dude, he is in the right age bracket where schizophrenia can overtly present itself. It saddens me that this could be a real dude.

It's a sad testament to our modern age where people like this can slip thru the cracks by isolating themselves in social media, thus limiting their visibility and thus possible intervention from friends/family members.

The online whackos of today are the Tinfoil wearing , wandering in the street mumblers of yesteryear. Who's more likely to get noticed and potentially treated sooner for mental illness?
Please stop changing the subject, this is about my civil rights and how they are being violated.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Ok I'll bite,

Can you clearly explain the specific civil rights you feel are being violated? Is this all about not getting enough shifts at staples?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Sean PM me ur phone number bro. Gonna start a peititon on change.org and set up a PayPal for ya
Can you clearly explain the specific civil rights you feel are being violated? Is this all about not getting enough shifts at staples?
I don't have a phone. I can't afford the phone bill because my hours were reduced to basically nothing. No one in the city will help me defend my civil rights, so it follows that no one will hire me. My civil rights were violated when I was sexually harassed at my old job at the Kebab Factory. I was slapped on the ass and when I complained about it my employer said it sounded like paranoid schizophrenia. He threatened to call the cops and I was forced to quit. I filed an official claim with equal employment but I'm still being discriminated against.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
How does you leaving your old job have anything to do with your current hours?
The fact you are unwilling to realize it is the problem.

By not realizing what's happening and remaining ignorant to how my civil rights are being violated, you are effectively retaliating against me.

This is an artist's rendering of Dick Butt if he were drawn with more human-like characteristics. Notice the head is circumcised which can lead us to believe that Dick Butt may be of Western origin, though this theory has yet to be proven.

rrr_img_91612.jpg

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
its not discrimination to not want to be near mentally unbalanced people, its common sense.
Claiming that I have a mental problem because i complained about being sexually harassed is discrimination. And trying to ignore the fact I'm a victim of discrimination by blaming it on any other factor besides the fact that I'm a victim of discrimination is retaliation.

rrr_img_91614.png

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Claiming that I have a mental problem because i complained about being sexually harassed is discrimination. And trying to ignore the fact I'm a victim of discrimination by blaming it on any other factor besides the fact that I'm a victim of discrimination is retaliation.
You really have a good start on a circular argument. Keep honing it.
But alas, now I'm just part of the problem, right?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
ts really sad when people lie to their kids about what's going on in this city just to serve the parents own ends. it disgusts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.