The Elder Scrolls Online

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Every time I hear "end game" or "reach max level where the real game begins" I lose interest instantly.

Oh well....

asocirev_sl

shitlord
TF: That really neatly segues into my next question about the dungeon experience and PvP. So with the public dungeons in Cyrodiil there will be full PvP in those?

BW: Yes, absolutely.
What the hell to they consider a public dungeon? And I wonder how brown they are?

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
It's going to be like EQ with arcade battles omg.

You go on adventures with your group of friends and strategize for every single encounter because the mobs are reacting to what kind of group you brought.

That's the biggest thing I loved about EQ, was the ability to roll with the punches with the people in your group, and whoever you could adapt with against the encounters the best became your friends through the entire game.

If that's what this brings to the table, fuck yes. fuck. yes.

fuck yes i want to enjoy real time battles with my companions, in first person.

FIRST PERSON.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
What the hell to they consider a public dungeon? And I wonder how brown they are?
Given that you get PvP in it, then yes, a public dungeon is exactly that: a non-instanced dungeon.

Or, rather, given the lack of strong server concept, the public dungeons will be one unique dungeon instance associated with the campaign (i.e. your pvp zone). Everyone associated with the campaign can go in. And slaughter the two other factions if they meet.

There's apparently talks to have this public dungeon be linked with the capital, i.e. accessible only when your faction controls the capital. Presumably, that means Darkness Falls-esque waves of massive slaughter when the capital flips.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
The expansion should be Gates of Oblivion, with the ability to spawn a gateway to the plane of oblivion in the middle of your most hated rival faction's most valuable xp/item farming areas (Where the 1337 doodz go to farm phat lewtz), forcing them to either work together to shut the gate down or capture the capital. Both options should require huge amounts of effort.

So while the two strongest factions are duking it out with each other the 3rd weakest faction can go and have some fun fucking with both of them, hohoho!

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I got two mails regarding my penis size, but that's about it. Now i'm kinda jealous, even though i don't expect much, but there's hardly anything to play right now.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
just got my invite... anyone else in beta 1?
Oh really?

ESO Facebook 3 hours ago_sl said:
Please keep in mind that we haveNOTyet begun to send out beta invitations. When we do, we will make an announcement on our website and social media pages. The only e-mail that you should receive from us right now is the beta sign-up confirmation, which indicates that we have accepted your beta sign-up application.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I trying not to get a full on ragin hard on for this..After so many times being left holding my dick by other games with nothing to show for it except a bad case of blue balls and missing the cost of collectors edition, but I am starting to get aroused...

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's going to be like EQ with arcade battles omg.

You go on adventures with your group of friends and strategize for every single encounter because the mobs are reacting to what kind of group you brought.

That's the biggest thing I loved about EQ, was the ability to roll with the punches with the people in your group, and whoever you could adapt with against the encounters the best became your friends through the entire game.

If that's what this brings to the table, fuck yes. fuck. yes.

fuck yes i want to enjoy real time battles with my companions, in first person.

FIRST PERSON.
It's going to be First Person view?
From the video gameplays I had the notion it was a 3rd person view game with twitchy combat. What you're saying, if true, makes me interested despite the turn offs.