The Elder Scrolls Online

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
How much is this horse? Whats speed difference from imperial horse? Shit I should of just bought regular edition then this new horse. Treasure maps are cool but not 20 dollars cool.
Cost is not known yet I believe. I'm going to guess 19.99. Last I heard it's a basic starter Mount.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm sure 19.99 is going to be the imperial edition upgrade price, thus the horse will almost certainly have to be less than that. Otherwise people would just get the imperial edition.

I'll put my bet down on 4.99 - 9.99 for the horse.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I like that the game doesnt spam me with quests, there is usually one or two quests in an area, not 5-10. I dislike that they didn't bother with any real AI for NPCs and that the whole you are the one and only hero thing is somehow even more overplayed than in Skyrim, and also that the world is so compartmentalized. In other TES games you find a quest that sends you far away to somewhere you have never heard of, it might take you awhile to discover where it is, in ESO you get a quest that sends you a short distance away in the zone you are already in.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wow charges 25 bucks. I think they are gonna cash in on that sweet sweet fan boy cash. Just think what they could make if they sold spaceships!

Felmega_sl

shitlord
As long as they are not handing out the Hammer of Ragnoros for $30USD then we are ok. Flossy horses and colorful helms dont bother me.

I will say, a barbershop should be free in-game. And I'd love at least a one-time free face change!

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
People who like the game and want it to grow should want them to make as much money as they can.

misery_sl

shitlord
People who like the game and want it to grow should want them to make as much money as they can.
I guess they should, but it still seems sleazy to me. I guess it really depends on how their cash shop evolves over time. I guess that's the new thing, though. Our threshold for sleazebaggery becomes larger and larger by the day.

I guess I use I guess too much.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I guess they should, but it still seems sleazy to me. I guess it really depends on how their cash shop evolves over time. I guess that's the new thing, though. Our threshold for sleazebaggery becomes larger and larger by the day.

I guess I use I guess too much.
I bitched about the Imperial edition when it first came out. I thought it was sleezy too. I fucking bought it anyway. It's just bad business not to take advantage of a market if it's there. I really have more of a problem with ftp games that nickle and dime you to death because you can't play them without purchasing a bunch of shit. There again if people are willing to pay they are going to do it.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Now is the best time for them to push the cash shop when the population at launch is at it's most. The aim is to squeeze as much money out of the 1 month quitters as possible

misery_sl

shitlord
I would be ok with extra character slots for sale, and exp potions sooner or later those basic cash shop features they will get.
I guess I am just not up to date with the times. These days, I guess sub-fees coupled with cash shops are commonplace, and the carrot dangling is no longer restricted to f2p games. That'll take some getting used to.