The Elder Scrolls Online

ZOS_JessicaFolsomZOS_JessicaFolsom Administrator, Moderator admin

3:55PM edited 3:55PM

We want all of you to know that everyone who was part of Early Access will be granted an extended grace period until Sunday at 8AM EDT/12PM (noon) GMT before being required to transition your account to live. This will cover those who purchased ESO from an online retailer and won't be getting your box shipped in time and also gives anyone in Early Access who purchased digitally more Early Access time.

Post edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom at 3:55PM

Jessica Folsom
Community Manager (English) - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
GMG email today.

Dear *******,

Thank you for pre-ordering The Elder Scrolls? Online: Imperial Edition. The official launch has finally come and we are pleased to send you your unique activation codes later today!

You will receive three codes:

1 x EARLY ACCESS code

1 x MAIN GAME code

1 x EXPLORER?S PACK code

Please note: You will have previously received, and may have already used, your Early Access code.

To activate the codes, please follow these steps:

VisitMaintenance - The Elder Scrolls® Online

Select Redeem Code on the My Account page

Enter your game activation and Explorer?s Pack codes

If you have already used your Early Access code, this will return an error: ?invalid code?. You can safely ignore this error message.

You will not be able to redeem the Main Game and Explorer?s pack codes until 00:01 GMT, April 4th when the game launches.

If you haven't done so already, download the game client by clicking either the PC or Mac download link on your account page. Follow the instructions to install the client and make sure you pick your preferred megaserver (Europe or North America) during the installation process.

In the unlikely event that you encounter any further problems do not hesitate to contact Green Man Gaming customer services, Elder Scrolls division, by visiting:

Elder Scrolls Online Launch FAQ : Green Man Gaming

Or visit the official The Elder Scrolls Online knowledge base or customer services.

English:Support | The Elder Scrolls OnlineFrench:Services | The Elder Scrolls OnlineGerman:Support | The Elder Scrolls Online

We wish you many happy hours adventuring in Tamriel!
Then I get the email an hour later with 4 codes and then another email with 6 codes. The same 4 code are in the second email with 2 new ones. Yes I got 2 copies some time ago. Some asshat didnt state what each code is for, just 6 codes with no reference. So I have to guess which I use for which account? They need to look into their automation!
I will have to assume that its in the order from the first email info.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
re: forum access. I tried my email and general passwords I use (none of which were my actual ingame password) and logged in. I was never in PTS.

GMG email today.

Then I get the email an hour later with 4 codes and then another email with 6 codes. The same 4 code are in the second email with 2 new ones. Yes I got 2 copies some time ago. Some asshat didnt state what each code is for, just 6 codes with no reference. So I have to guess which I use for which account? They need to look into their automation!
I will have to assume that its in the order from the first email info.
I prepaid Green man Gaming for imperial copy and no emails today yet sad face.
So you just got yours?

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
SERVERS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!
So, about an hour ago, it patched around 30 megs, but servers were down.

Now.... I open the glorious patcher of ESO and am greeted by

"Install".... which I get the message of "not enough disk space, you require 60 gigs to install."

What are they doing over there? Who made this patcher? An intern with a psych major trying to study rage?

EDIT: LOL downloading 22800 mb

Worst....patcher....of....all....time. My ESO folder is already 53 gigs.

Hahaha. I don't even know what to say.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So, about an hour ago, it patched around 30 megs, but servers were down.

Now.... I open the glorious patcher of ESO and am greeted by

"Install".... which I get the message of "not enough disk space, you require 60 gigs to install."

What are they doing over there? Who made this patcher? An intern with a psych major trying to study rage?
Probably the same fucking intern who did the animations. This patcher is garbage.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Downloading at 3mb. Guess it is a new way to cull the rush to the login servers. Force people to download the game again.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Try running the eso exe in your install folder as an administrator. That worked for me.
We need internets back for things like this.

+++++

That worked. Thank you! Wondering what will happen next time they need to patch, but will worry about that later
smile.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
We need internets back for things like this.

+++++

That worked. Thank you! Wondering what will happen next time they need to patch, but will worry about that later
smile.png
Np. I found the suggestion on twitter and figured why not give it a try. The account page on the website has a queue system which brought me page not found when it was my turn lol. It must be total chaos working for mmo's on launch weeks.

kudos

<Banned>
Can someone tell me what the fuck is up with this game at the moment? I have no idea what is going on in this thread as someone who doesn't play.

Are the servers down or something?

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've been enjoying it somewhat, Im playing Ald Dominion as a tanky dragonknight. How do I add friends?

Drednots_sl

shitlord
Gave up playing today with all the rollbacks. The "mega server" is taking a mega shit on Greenshade. At least the grace period has been extended to Sunday...

Gave up playing today with all the rollbacks. The "mega server" is taking a mega shit on Greenshade. At least the grace period has been extended to Sunday...
At least the grace period has been extended to Sunday------Bad thing about this is the Gold farmers and spammers that use sites like amazon to pre order a MMO, get the headstart key for pre ordering the imperial only with zero money down now its extended till sunday on them having to pay nothing for the game and add valid paid for game code, which of course they wont.