The Elder Scrolls Online

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
92d 19h 15m
Have you played Cyrodiil since the siege update? There's destructible bridges and milgates now. PVP was also recently retuned so proc item sets are no longer allowed, so shit like this can't happen anymore. The pvp is more skilled based than what it was before.

Brother I quit ESO three months after it came out :D I'll probably never go back, I know the game has gotten better since release but the high-level design is antithetical to everything I wanted out of an elder scrolls MMO.

• 2Like
Reactions: Utnayan and Xerge

Daidraco

Vyemm Raider
37d 18h 48m
Have you played Cyrodiil since the siege update? There's destructible bridges and milgates now. PVP was also recently retuned so proc item sets are no longer allowed, so shit like this can't happen anymore. The pvp is more skilled based than what it was before.

Love how the music is setting that player up to be some kind of "God" in pvp when that combo is basically all he f'n does. I never pvp'd in ESO but if I saw shit like that, I would have noped out anyways.

• 1Like
Reactions: Xerge

Xerge

Blackwing Lair Raider
48d 8h 14m
Love how the music is setting that player up to be some kind of "God" in pvp when that combo is basically all he f'n does. I never pvp'd in ESO but if I saw shit like that, I would have noped out anyways.
PVP was getting bad -- New proc sets were just two shotting people with no counter. So they've been experimenting with shit -- sets you can wear in pvp zones have been reduced to stat gains only. I like it a lot.

Xerge

Blackwing Lair Raider
48d 8h 14m
Thinking of starting this game, can't commit to grouping so need a good solo class. Any tips?
Templar, Warden, or Necromancer have great solo toolkits. It's also a good time to start because of the companion feature. You always have a friendo around now and technically aren't soloing anymore

Xerge

Blackwing Lair Raider
48d 8h 14m
I built a templar tank recently with the tormentor set, so now my explosive charge ability charges and aoe taunts. Feels like a WoW paladin

• 1Worf
Reactions: Daidraco

Coka

Peasant
Recently come back to this game and realised how awesome my Magicka DPS Breton Templar is.

Want to try tanking on him though. Alcast really have the best guide for it?

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
5d 8h 47m
Recently come back to this game and realised how awesome my Magicka DPS Breton Templar is.

Alcast should have guides for everything, but there's also another good website. Keep in mind that a lot of these tank guides will recommend very party/raid friendly gear setups, with armor that buffs your team. That's kind of what is expected of you as a tank. but it can also be super fun to do a selfish build and be almost invincible. I have a build that uses Leeching and brahmans curse or whatever that makes it so I can afk tank like 50 mobs and it's hilarious. It's really strong in clueless pugs cos I just can't die.

So you don't HAVE to get the armor that buffs your allies, but it is what is expected in high levels. Nobody will care in random dungeons and most vet dungeons tho. google "templar pve tank selfish build or invincible build" for those types and ideas.

• 1Like
Reactions: Coka

Xerge

Blackwing Lair Raider
48d 8h 14m

Templar tanking is fun as shit. You don't end game with it; you run dungeons with a templar tank.

You want to farm the set Tormentor, this will turn your explosive charge ability unto an aoe-charge-taunt. You can pair it with another easy set like Ebon or even a dps set. You won't want to tank a pug on anything else afterwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: Coka