The Elder Scrolls Online

You simply flag accounts that meet certain criteria. Quests that are always skipped, do they always use 32bit client and click to move, are they inputing commands for 4 hours straight with no afk time. Many other things that could be learned by simply looking at the forums of the different bots out there. The money part is training people how to spot the bots and having them use the bots themselves and checking in on the flagged accounts. Tons of other things that you can spot easily if they cared enough to learn about the bots and watch how they behave.
Lol

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You simply flag accounts that meet certain criteria. Quests that are always skipped, do they always use 32bit client and click to move, are they inputing commands for 4 hours straight with no afk time. Many other things that could be learned by simply looking at the forums of the different bots out there. The money part is training people how to spot the bots and having them use the bots themselves and checking in on the flagged accounts. Tons of other things that you can spot easily if they cared enough to learn about the bots and watch how they behave.
Warden ?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
The only redeemable asset in this game are the environments. Those are great. And the music. Other than that, everything else sucks donkey ass.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
The only redeemable asset in this game are the environments. Those are great. And the music. Other than that, everything else sucks donkey ass.
Sad, but true. Character customization has potential (choices, leveling up the abilities by using them, limited bar space). As someone wrote "soulless".

Taho

N00b
Wow, already regretting this. Decided to re-install to try the free weekend for beta participants. The 30G download is extremely slow. I thought they might have gotten their shit together, but already off to an unimpressive start.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For people not wanting to go through 694 pages of broken promises, hateful discussion and Rescorla Vs Utnayan conspiracy / betrayal / Google Detective / rebuttal stuff, here's the deal :

- If you like PVE, TESO lvl1 to 50 story mode is kinda interesting if you like ES lore and don't really care about having less freedom than Skyrim, but with Co-Op features. You can solo the shit out of the content and you can also Co-op it if the quest allows it.

- If you like PvP TESO has that huge castles map called Cyrodiil, it's about attacking points and defend them. You'll get stuff eventually. Ganking happens and the map is huge but POI / Castle turnover is a thing and nobody gives a damn about community.

- If you like competitive PvE you'll find better challenge and more interesting game mechanics in games like WoW or FFXIV. TESO competitive PvE is all about having the FoTY setup and abuse the shit out of Boss game mechanics i.e. walls are your ally.

- If you like competitive PvP TESO is all about zerging. Some builds are OP and no one gives a single fuck about it, devs or players because Cyrodiil lags so much. Also PvP has no soul because no nameplates / persistent stuff.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I'll add one:

- If you like breathing in real world PvE, launching this game on your device will force you out of that experience you are used too by initiating your heart to implode into your lung as your brain cannot process how anyone paid money to the fucks that made this, as you suddenly feel bad you didn't donate that cash to Sarah McLaughlin instead to save a jack Russell terrier from certain doom.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Until Heavensward is released, I figured what the hell I would check this out as I never played it at launch. I'm all for B2P MMO's, then I can just fuck around as little or as much as I want and not feel bad about subbing. It seems better than it did in beta at least. I got the digital deluxe on G2A for $23 so not too big of deal. I wouldn't pay much more than that though. Should get my moneys worth out of it I'm sure.

Blackwulf

N00b
Take Blackwulf, for instance.... no really, take Blackwulf!
Oh, wanna call me out some more, eh? Well, I won't lie - I had a lot of fun in this game for quite a few months. I'd say it was worth the box price plus sub to me. The problem is, I was making excuses in my head for the things that weren't right with the game, and I was fully operating under the belief that shit was going to get fixed. When Matt Firor blatantly responded to the question of when new content was incoming (in January) by saying, "Not until console release has settled down." I realized that shit had gone way too south for me to keep the hope alive.

My contempt for Paul Sage aside, I definitely got a few hundred hours of gameplay outta this bitch. I still wouldn't recommend it to anyone, because it's become clear that Bethesda (Zenimax) has become part of the problem with dumbing down content to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Are on-screen advertisements for the Crown Store acceptable?

Elder Scrolls Online advertises cash shop item in game

rrr_img_95161.jpg