The Elder Scrolls Online

Thing is... anyone can stealth. In that dragonknight video I posted he hides while scouting.

Also I'm sure you can put skills for any class to make them able to stealth if you want.
Oh I am an idiot. I did not think of that.. there are stealth skills on weapons or in guilds? (I don't think you can ever learn another class' skills.) If so, that is pretty cool. Stealth healer would kinda rock.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Thing is... anyone can stealth. In that dragonknight video I posted he hides while scouting.

Also I'm sure you can put skills for any class to make them able to stealth if you want.
Oh I am an idiot. I did not think of that.. there are stealth skills on weapons or in guilds? (I don't think you can ever learn another class' skills.) If so, that is pretty cool. Stealth healer would kinda rock.
Stealth is an ability everyone gets for free. Everyone can do a power attack from sneak for bonus damage, with is why bow + sneak is OP.

Nightblades are the only class whose class abilities can benefit from sneak. They also have an ability that improves movement speed while in sneak.

Medium armor has a passive buff to make it harder for NPCs and players to detect you in stealth.

AFAIK that is pretty much it until Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood guilds get added to the game.

Blackwulf

N00b
Stealth is an ability everyone gets for free. Everyone can do a power attack from sneak for bonus damage, with is why bow + sneak is OP.

Nightblades are the only class whose class abilities can benefit from sneak. They also have an ability that improves movement speed while in sneak.

Medium armor has a passive buff to make it harder for NPCs and players to detect you in stealth.

AFAIK that is pretty much it until Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood guilds get added to the game.
Also, mage light will expose nearby stealthers. This is a skill from mage guild anyone can get.

Oh so there goes my ninja stealth healer popping in and out like Jesus healing the sick and disappearing.

Vask

Molten Core Raider
Oh so there goes my ninja stealth healer popping in and out like Jesus healing the sick and disappearing.
You could try a resto staff Nightblade. Not sure if that would be viable, but you should be able to cast some heals and enter (temporary) stealth in combat.

Grave_sl

shitlord
You could try a resto staff Nightblade. Not sure if that would be viable, but you should be able to cast some heals and enter (temporary) stealth in combat.
This is extremely viable. One of my favorite setups actually. It's borderline OP if you build it right.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Circa - May 2013.

Is the crafting fun, rewarding and good or rather boring and bad?

A: Crafting stuff is dropping and crafting is in game but doesn't seem to be fully implemented yet.
5 Years.

Q: Are High-End-Areas playable and enjoyable?

A: Not available at this time. Currently most of what is being tested right now is out of the gate stuff to the early teens. 5 Years.

Q: How is the RvR? How well does it play, is it interesting? Can you relate any stories about the RvR?

A: Not in game or really close to being tested yet. 5 Years?

Q: What about the Auction house? Is it cross-faction?

A: Not in yet. Should probably have that in at least internal testing in 2013.... after 5 Years....

Q: Is there a proper threat mechanic or do mobs just attack whoever they wish?

A: Taunt and threat are a little buggy. Its early beta and they are not fully implemented yet. 5 Yea.... Wait, WHAT????

Q: Can you detail all the skill trees for all the weapons, armours, races, classes and others?

A: Yes. Not here though. Detailed list of that is coming soon as is a general state of the beta type post with more information. This isn't a beta tester. This is a developer posting as a beta tester.

Q: What are the skill trees for each class, and if possible, can we get a short description of each? (Or you can be in depth, that would be delightful) From what I've seen, this has been the biggest question among forums. Thank you for your time!

A: I'm going to provide that cake in a later post. Full, at least as of when they were jotted down, skill lists for everything available. Should be up in the week, I think we'll meter out the info since it is a lot over a short period. .

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Wtf is that awful post? Who are the interviewer and interviewee? What is your point?
That was beta cake. When nothing was in the game in May 2013 - RvR wasn't in. As of 10 months ago. And all they had to test was Paul Sage's low level content. Even back in May. The same content the weekend beta testers mash through.

Key point: They want box sales. I can quote other little comments from me dating back as early as the thread start. As early as when Blackwulf was called a shill and even our Admin here called him out on being banned from another site as such. You know, the greatest thing about a long thread? Read back from the beginning and we can all see the bullshit and how this progressed. I felt a firm reminder was in place.

Especially now.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Ya but... We know man. Almost nobody disagrees with you.

The fact remains though... The PVP is fun, and that alone is worth a box purchase.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was beta cake. When nothing was in the game in May 2013 - RvR wasn't in. As of 10 months ago. And all they had to test was Paul Sage's low level content. Even back in May. The same content the weekend beta testers mash through.

Key point: They want box sales. I can quote other little comments from me dating back as early as the thread start. As early as when Blackwulf was called a shill and even our Admin here called him out on being banned from another site as such. You know, the greatest thing about a long thread? Read back from the beginning and we can all see the bullshit and how this progressed. I felt a firm reminder was in place.

Especially now.
Even being skeptical 10 months is a long time to believe very little developmental progress was made. Unless they totally sat on their asses all day.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Even being skeptical 10 months is a long time to believe very little developmental progress was made. Unless they totally sat on their asses all day.
In almost any industry 50% of the work is done in the last 10% of time before a deadline.

selis

Molten Core Raider
Ya but... We know man. Almost nobody disagrees with you.

The fact remains though... The PVP is fun, and that alone is worth a box purchase.
This is what I'm hoping for. I could care "less" about leveling up, PvE, story, how fun questing is.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
After looking into the guild shop thing. Its complete garbage. I like that I can get a guild going for friends/family and post my ware to them on the cheap..etc. But what will end up happening is there will be like 5 big guilds everyone will join to get at the least a global Auction to have on the fly.
This completely deters from having any sort of interaction with players.

If you dont understand. The current guild shop setup offers a UI function to shop and post. So at any time you can scan it without going to a PC or NPC or some form of kiosk object. The Auction system is the same as any WOW clone just without any interaction of a world object (PC, NPC, kiosk). They added in the shop for non-members if that guild has claimed a keep, guessing this will have some world object for non-guild members to interact with. Which many will just join and drop guilds till best trading one has taken a majority of players. Much like a global sales chat.

They have basically simplified the AH to the point its a simple button you can push at any time and stand by the mailbox. Total fucking garage!!! The info I have gathered is limited and really hoping this isnt true! I know that most here wont even give two shit about this but its the equivalent of walking up to an end game boss and hitting an "I win" button. There is no challenge, no mini-game, just a simple game immersion breaking setup.

They need to have some way to limit this, best guess will be inv space holding on all posted items or X amount of slots for posting. Both are also garbage. They need to allow for NPC or area (Building locations) that offer the UI interaction. A place players MUST goto in order to get and post wares, This also need to be local only with no option for global location shopping/posting. This anytime anywhere BS is crap!

There is a reason convenience stores are still around, they offer items without you needing to go a further distance to get X items. They do this for you for a nice markup.

Again many wont care but think about this.
-Guilds I hear will be allowed to have cross faction members.
-Guild members can post on this guild AH (Going to call it this because thats what it is).
-There will be within a week or month after release at the most a major guild that everyone will be joined to just for AH access to sell and post as a global AH.
-High-end gear is Crafted and can only be gained from crafters.
-Those into that whole PVP thing will be then playing with the muddation of the same gear their opponents got from the same AH regardless of faction or other limits.
-Again think about it. How many liked it when Johnny retard started getting the same gear as you without the hard work. You want that crafter that have the Rare items noone else has or at least limited to others. Crafter will get some profit and others will have to find them.
-You dont want the crafter to have global listing, means player will have global buying.

They put in 5 guilds to join because they know this will happen. Total BS!!!
Its going to be another crafty setup with no real backbone! Crafting itself seems to be interesting but the AH style they have in place will just crush any would be crafters to make anything due to the machine of farmers and minimal profits!

I craft for guildies because I enjoy the challenge and the feeling of being needed/wanted with the goal of gaining skills and making the rare item, I also craft for the profit of ppl not in the guild. But you cant complete as a small niche store in the world of next day air and items mass produced to the point its soo cheap the local shop isnt able to make any profit.

How I miss the days of SWG NPC vendors.

I am a heavy crafter, I HATE global AH/posting avenues. Its garbage! Crafters may say that like and want global selling but really they dont. It only hurts them in the end. They end up competing with other mediocre crafters and flooding the AH with unless unwanted crap.

You wouldnt allow a Yak to drop from some yard trash rat in EC would you? No, you will force players to have to do to the most dangerous location to get the best items from a special mob. Same needs to be done with Selling/buying. Limits are your friend.
I welcome a change, but many of my suggestions they wont do simply because they are trying to limit a footprint. This isnt going to work. Maybe there is something I am not seeing or missing that they havent posted or talked about?

Rescorla_sl

shitlord

Especially now.
Translated: More positive news is coming out about the game so Utnayan has to go into full negative spin mode and bring up stuff from almost a year ago that is irrelevant now.