The Elder Scrolls Online

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Would you have preferred if I had included "extremely" in front of "smaller"?
That would be a start.

Pizza is the nectar of the Gods. Bagel bites are minuscule, bland, and totally unsatisfying in comparison. They also scratch the roof of your mouth.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Now THAT is a good question. I just started paying attention to this a few days ago so I'm still catching up to all the infos :p

But I would like to know what the dungeons are like as well.
First off, since you just started paying attention to this game a couple a days ago, you should know that if anything positive is said about this game, there are a group of haters who will descend into the thread attacking the person who posted the positive comment and calling them a shill.

Here is my opinion on the PVE private group dungeons. Overall they are high quality. They require everyone to play smartly. You can not AOE tank them or AOE DPS down the trash. The mobs have a different AI than what you see in other MMOs in that they will all spread out and attack everyone in the group instead of all focusing on the tank. Your group has to figure out a way to handle ranged mobs because if you get close to them, often they will move away from you and aggro another pack of mobs behind them. A lot of people here crap on the PVE in this game but IMO that opinion is not warranted for the private group dungeons. IMO if you like dungeon crawling you will like how that was implemented in this game.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
First off, since you just started paying attention to this game a couple a days ago, you should know that if anything positive is said about this game, there are a group of haters who will descend into the thread attacking the person who posted the positive comment and calling them a shill.
Why poison the well like that for him?

Pretty sure he can read back and see who's attacking and who's defending all on his own without anyone coloring the water first.

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Tuco, you may be too busy leveling or PvPing when this point comes, but I'd like to know the name of the campaign in which PRX ends up.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Was there something specific you did not like about the public group dungeons?
Huh? I never said that.

I fucking love bagel bites. They're cheap, quick, and nice to have in the freezer when you don't wanna cook.

Just don't tell me they're pizza. Nothing is pizza except pizza.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I know it's been asked before , but if don't mind one more time from you experts on the weapon switching/skill swap bit ?

Mainly the cooldown part. As in you aren't going to go from dps to tank mid-battle are you ?

mrmoneda_sl

shitlord
Mainly the cooldown part. As in you aren't going to go from dps to tank mid-battle are you ?
The cooldown is only like a second long, and your ability to role switch would be dependent on your abilities. If you're a Dragon Knight you could have a bar full of CC and damage abilities, then switch to a bar that has Spiked Armor (that'll raise your Armor value to the soft cap easily) and Annulment (that'll reduce the damage you take from spells by 50%).

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I know it's been asked before , but if don't mind one more time from you experts on the weapon switching/skill swap bit ?

If you have 1H & Shield as one of your weapon sets, you could switch to that mid-battle. You would still be stuck with whatever armor you were wearing at the time but you would get some taunting and survivability skills.

Toxxulian_sl

shitlord
Got an email saying something about the 5 day EA and then it also said 3 day EA. On their main website it doesn't really tell me how to get the 5 day vs how to get the 3 day. It looks like they are both from the same thing. My question is can I get the 5 day EA with the $59 purchase? or do I have to spend the $79?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got an email saying something about the 5 day EA and then it also said 3 day EA. On their main website it doesn't really tell me how to get the 5 day vs how to get the 3 day. It looks like they are both from the same thing. My question is can I get the 5 day EA with the $59 purchase? or do I have to spend the $79?
If you buy straight from zenimax, you get 5 days no matter what. If you buy from a 3rd party, you have to buy the imperial to get 5 days, otherwise its 3.