The Elder Scrolls Online

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finally I'll stop receiving recipe improvement 6 recipes. (Although i did bank a copy of those i found already)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alliance War
General
Revised the quest to kill 20 players in Cyrodiil to make it a daily quest, rather than repeatable.
Someone exploiting it or something?(like kill trading). Seems kind of a odd change, given how fast people are leveling with grinding(still waiting for them to nerf the caves everyone who grinds uses).

Was a good avenue for AP too ;P

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Someone exploiting it or something?(like kill trading). Seems kind of a odd change, given how fast people are leveling with grinding(still waiting for them to nerf the caves everyone who grinds uses).

Was a good avenue for AP too ;P
It was supposedly how Pryda got to level 50 in one day.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I've only encountered 2 quest bugs so far and this one fixed the biggest one, In the Name of Kate Beckingsale where the priestess script could hang. That quest rewards a skill point so be sure to go back and do it if you haven't yet.

Only other broken quest is the frog race. 99.99% certain that one only works if you are the only person trying to complete it. Same thing happened to me back on PTS.

The launch so far still gets an A grade from me. Aside from the problems with those two quests, only problem I have had was about 5 seconds of lag during the final boss fight in Banished Cells last night. Other people are reporting more significant problems. No idea what the explanation is for the difference in performance. Perhaps it's related to quality of your computer, quality of your ISP, geographic location, etc?

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Does anyone who ordered from GMG have an invitation to the official forums?
Can't answer your question since I didn't order from GMG. I will point out I never got an email myself but I was able to log into the official forums by using my PTS forum name and password. That won't help you if you weren't on PTS but if you were able to access the weekend beta test forums, you may want to try that username and password combo.

FYI the official forums suck ass because they have the French and German forums mixed in. Makes it annoying to navigate. There is also no General Discussion forum. The forums at Tamriel Foundry are much better.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Does anyone who ordered from GMG have an invitation to the official forums?
Yes, I bought mine friday through GMG.

English
Your forum account for The Elder Scrolls? Online has been created. You may activate your forum account by clicking on the following link:

Elder Scrolls Online

If you experience any issues logging into your account, please feel free to visit our support center atSupport | The Elder Scrolls Online.

Regards,
The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Dashivax

N00b
It was supposedly how Pryda got to level 50 in one day.
Rofl not even close.

There are so many bugged quests and instantly respawning mobs in the game still from beta. Some level 35 quest still existed where the boss at the end of the quest instantly respawned, you could do 20-30 minute levels there from level ~27 all the way up to 45.

PvP quest was probably nerfed because it was fucking retarded to have people bailing from fights just to go turn in some quest at the base because it was worth way more AP than staying to fight. The xp for it was shit, I don't care how fast you think you could farm 20 people.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
That guy got to cap the same way he does in every game--he aoe kills with the assistance of an entire guild. He'd tap and have others kill, not exactly sure on his location, but it's just an assisted PL thing with cyrodiil scaling. Rushing to cap is cool, but he's going to have to go back for his skyshards / skill point quests. Then there's VR 1-10 for skyshards / skill pt quests :p

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Rushing to cap is cool, but he's going to have to go back for his skyshards / skill point quests. Then there's VR 1-10 for skyshards / skill pt quests :p
At which point he does it in a less crowded (presumably less buggy environment) later on at his leisure. People don't need massive amount of skyshards to run with a couple hundred other folks or launch a trebuchet in Cyro.

There's a certain logic to poopsocking that stuff in a game like this vs WoW that makes more sense than doing it the 'right way'. Plus by that time, he's got far better armor than most of the skyshard people anyways so isn't it a wash?

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
At which point he does it in a less crowded (presumably less buggy environment) later on at his leisure. People don't need massive amount of skyshards to run with a couple hundred other folks or launch a trebuchet in Cyro.

There's a certain logic to poopsocking that stuff in a game like this vs WoW that makes more sense than doing it the 'right way'. Plus by that time, he's got far better armor than most of the skyshard people anyways so isn't it a wash?
Only really buggy time I've ran into was Greenshade last night. Rollbacks were atrocious. Beyond that it wasn't too bad. As far as armor goes--everyone has fantastic armor all the time in ESO thanks to the way they reworked drops right before launch :p

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Only really buggy time I've ran into was Greenshade last night. Rollbacks were atrocious. Beyond that it wasn't too bad. As far as armor goes--everyone has fantastic armor all the time in ESO thanks to the way they reworked drops right before launch :p
Dude, people are logging into their accounts and seeing other people's characters and inventory. The in game mail system had to be taken down. Quest progression bugs are not fixed and many people are experiencing them. I am not so sure what itemization you are talking about here being reworked. Over half the NPC's I looted were the same "1, 2" Gold doors I always got with the exception of a boss at the end of a quest line if I had to kill one, or a quest reward. The itemization between run of the mill NPC's is still and most always likely will be horrid. (Not that it matters anyway, the game is so level locked that I could have Jesus Christ make me some armor and I would still get trounced by an NPC 2 levels higher than myself.) A guy is already 50 because of untested 17+ content out in the wild. After 4 weekend beta tests and what was supposed to bea plethora of fixes, they still cannot understand that it wasn't the spawn rate of suspicious cargo, it was that the server was breaking and it wouldn't even SPAWN the script mechanism to work.

I may have lost the bet. The game isn't bad when it works. It worked for me for about 3 hours before shit started breaking left and right. But holy fuck I should have made sure that bet was official launch not just the first six hours of early access. Good luck 3 day access passers. You are going to need it.

This train is a downhill slide right into Friday when shit REALLY hits the fan.

(The game still has some unique qualities.... WHEN IT WORKS. (I still get freaked out every time I hear the Anchor.... The sound reminds me of the tripods from War of the Worlds.)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sorry UT, you bought the game, after months of shit talking. You no longer get any say. "Bet" my ass.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Sorry UT, you bought the game, after months of shit talking. You no longer get any say. "Bet" my ass.
Fuck off. You don't know the circumstances. Go shit post somewhere else.

(If I hadn't bought the game other people would still be saying I couldn't say anything because I never bought the game. Hilarity unsues)