The Expanse

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I have a thing for hot chicks in tank tops. Just adds another layer of awsome.

Started reading the books because of the show. last time I did that was after season 1 of got.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
giphy.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Dude, you can't just say that. Have to clarify which kind of killing, of which he is doing multiple this season.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
how the fuck does this show keep getting better every episode

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I don't know and I don't care. If only GoT was able to do that still, but then again it did steadily get better til season 4.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Malakriss

It's humbling to learn that the stupider members of your own species can be converted to the One True Spackle. Although now he'll never learn that he's responsible for hundreds of deaths as they slammed the brakes on everything in the zone.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Holy fuck I had no idea how they were gonna do the station turn on scene but that was fucking amazing

That entire space station is so fucking alien and so goddamn cool, when "something" unfolded out of the sides and starting forming into a shape it was so system shock, alien, etc. Not an alien that acts like a human, but something that is truly not part of our evolution. Holden also said BILLIONS of years ago, goddamn they build to last.

Love the callback to how the protomolecule takes stuff apart when it reacts to threats, that was insane

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
It had definite shades of the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey, but this writing is better than Arthur C. Clarke could dream of.

• 2Like

Ladro

Anomaly
Holy fuck I had no idea how they were gonna do the station turn on scene but that was fucking amazing

Is that what happened? It looked like it blew up our sun to me. Not having read the books that part was a little confusing.

• 1Like

Del

Vyemm Raider
Is that what happened? It looked like it blew up our sun to me. Not having read the books that part was a little confusing.
I haven't read the books, but I think it was a vision of it making our sun go nova in the future.

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
Miller tells Holden what he's looking for in the show so it's not much of a spoiler... he's there to investigate what happened to the "civilization" that built the protomolecule billions of years ago.

So when Holden finally does as he was asked he got exactly what Miller said they'd find: answers.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users