The Expanse

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Jesus fucking Christ. Yet another series I have to be done with if they cancel him. He's fucking fantastic as Alex. Probably my second favorite character.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Are there no fucking grown ups anymore words and messages are not assault, turn of you DM or block him and move on with your life for fuck sake

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I just finished the audiobook for book five and about to start book six. (As an aside, the narrator is really good with accents and consistency with his portrayal of recurring characters.) Seeing the changes they made adapting the fourth book added a level of enjoyment predicting the adaptation changes for the fifth. Can’t wait for season five. Those fucks better not recast Alex!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One twitter posted phone caps of a text conversation from 2015 from "Cas Anva" (missing the 'r') and others don't have a verified checkmark. I'm sure the internet sleuths will get right on finding out what accounts he's used and when he got twitter verified.

Goatface

seems like all the claims are from unverified users with under 500 followers

1593050344532.png

1593050409852.png

1593050888397.png

1593050453550.png

=
edit
i kept reading posts saying "a member of the cast/crew has verified many of the claims" but i don't see anything

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Really? You're not in it for Grand Paladin Holden?

I'm sure i'll watch at least a few of the next season if he's in it or not. I'm not sure though... they're getting into a part of the books where I sort of lost interest.

Miller and Amos are what I like about the show. I liked the black OPA guy in the books, I don't think they did a very good job with him in the show. He's fine, I just thought the version of him in the books was better.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Are there no fucking grown ups anymore words and messages are not assault, turn of you DM or block him and move on with your life for fuck sake

Unfortunately the idea that hurty words are now violence has been pushed since the early 10's. It's just becoming actual mainstream reality now. Buckle up.

Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will PSYCHOLOGICALLY TRAUMATIZE YOU FOR LIFE. BONES HEAL SHITLORD!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Lol @ someone who's twitter handle is "milk slut" making accusations like this.

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Someone linked like 30 links related to this on reddit, I guess it's more than one incident/accuser. aint nobody got time for that. The stuff I did read fell firmly into the category of "Cas Anvar tried to fuck me and I didn't say no and I wasn't underage but I don't like it so he sucks." Society is so fucking dumb, we don't deserve the meteor that will undoubtedly cleanse this planet of our heresy.

• 4Like

Goatface

doesn't look like it is getting much traction so far, all i see is like 4 reddit posts and a couple on some fem forums.
it is pretty amazing how fast reddit turned on him. think he was the most active cast member posting there.

season 5 filming was reportedly finished so there is at least that. people posting they need to replace him and do reshoots and shit lol

Last edited:

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Just look in Gamergate thread for full on retarded Something Awful burning the witch at the stake for a bi polar suicidal nutcase claiming he beat her, and even after she openly admits she lied they still kicked him out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

1597939081006.png

Release date still just rumors etc?
rumors i heard were October, but read S4 filming ended around the same time and wasn't out till December. they are probably waiting till The Boys comes out to start pushing it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Except if they moving to a 3-episode launch into weekly that wouldn't work over holidays.

Goatface

1599611699918.png

Boom!'s The Expanse picks up right after the fourth season's finale, and will be an in-continuity story bridging to the upcoming fifth season.
"The longtime secretary-general of the United Nations Chrisjen Avasarala finds herself dealing with the outcome of the tumultuous elections for her position and far from Earth but not its politics," reads Boom!'s description. "When Bobbie Draper - a former Martian marine - brings Avasarala intel on an intergalactic black market weapons ring, Avasarala sees a chance to reclaim her political position through a clandestine operation. But as Draper digs deeper into this secret cabal, she soon realizes the threat they pose is far larger - and closer to home - than either of them ever imagined."

The Expanse #1 (of 4) goes on sale on December 2 will be available in print and digital

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users