The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I really feel like Wanda falling in love with a synthetic being should have had its own movie dedicated to it rather than 'this happened in the comics so its this way in the MCU'.
I mean they were dating like 2 years time going into Infinity War.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
i think olsen and bettany had great chemistry in Infinity War and Civil War, wandavision was just ok. it felt forced or exaggerated at times

Definitely a lot more screen time, harder to maintain rather than few minutes here or there on their scenes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Definitely a lot more screen time, harder to maintain rather than few minutes here or there on their scenes.
i'm telling ya, that sitcom zaniness killed a lot of that show for me, the phoniness was palpable.

• 2Garbage
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob
I liked Wandavision a tiny bit more than Winter Soldier, so far. It wasn't great, and it'd be near the bottom of my MCU power rankings, but at least it was fresh and interesting and different and the "shocks" in the middle were fun in the moment. So far Winter Soldier is a mix of Law and Order, Forrest Gump Banking, and Grey's Anatomy: PTSD.

The "reveals" of there are more shitty Occupy Wall Street super soldiers, there was a black captain america, and the new Captain America is a dumbass isn't that compelling. Still 4 more episodes so hope it changes my mind.

On the plus side they are all pretty different so curious what tack Loki is gonna take. So far we've had sitcom and then basically war action.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Wandavision was the MCU on psychadelics.
F&WS is the MCU drinking a few beers at the pub.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wandavision for me was better so far. Each week brought a new level of anticipation of what the fuck is going on to what the fuck is gonna happen. All this has done is make me worried derp cap is gonna be extended beyond this.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Both have been shit. Vision is the only character they haven't ruined somehow

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'd totally forgotten about Ross being in the hulk movie
Ross spent the whole movie driven by an unexplained hatred for hulk. Finally catches him, then let's him go 30 seconds later to fight a new monster that was introduced 60 seconds ago... such a waste.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
No clue why that movie is praised and Hulk is shitted on. From a comic nerd I hated the incredible hulk. Roth was great ect but nothing flowed well

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ross spent the whole movie driven by an unexplained hatred for hulk. Finally catches him, then let's him go 30 seconds later to fight a new monster that was introduced 60 seconds ago... such a waste.
its pretty clear he didnt want his daughter getting a fat green cock up her cooch every night. he had no problems with creating a Hulk. he fucking made one himself. he just didnt want one railing his daughter. he let Hulk go when his daughter was in danger from Abomination.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
Except a chunk of the double recipients were awarded two medals of honor for the same action because at the time there was a separate medal of honor for each branch. And of those double recipients for separate actions, it's doubtful whether both their awards would survive serious scrutiny. For example, George Custer's little brother Thomas was awarded two medals but when you read about the actions you wonder if perhaps instead of commended he should have been brought up on charges for his recklessness, and how much the influence of his older brother, whom he was aide-de-camp to, was the actual reason for his commendations.

Also how the fuck could you possibly have time to earn three medals of honor? Pretty sure they pull you from combat assignments when you get nominated for any of the really high honors, and then you're stuck behind a desk waiting for the approval process. No medal recipient has been allowed to return to combat duty since Vietnam. Also also, very few people survive the action that earns them a medal of honor, so doing that three times is also fucking ridiculous.
The real question is how do you earn 3 CMH and not be dead after the 3rd one.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
they had to says 3 because there are 19 others with 2. the last double recipient was in 1918. i wonder what war did he fight in that earned him that many?

Probably in one of those wars against Space Aliens invading cities with iconic landmarks through wormholes and / or temporal portals.

• 1Garbage