The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Madripoor AND Latvia. They just dropping all kinds of references now that they own shit.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Madripoor AND Latvia. They just dropping all kinds of references now that they own excrement.
Latvia is a real country you dork, and Riga is the capital city. You're probably thinking of Latveria.

Seems a bit wonky that Bucky would jump to 'We need to break Zemo out of jail' so abruptly, or that it would be so absurdly easy, but I'm glad to have Daniel Bruhl getting screentime so whatever.

• 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
but I'm glad to have Daniel Bruhl getting screentime so whatever.

zemo-dance.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Wierd but cool episode. We just need bucky smashing people because it's so awesome.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I loved the fight scene with Sharon Carter. Thought it was very well done. Good episode over all

spronk

FPS noob
Enjoyed the episode, felt like a neat mish mash of Matrix, Cyberpunk, and a heist/prison movie. I don't really know who Sharon is (yeah, I vaguely remember her from the Captain America movies but its been so long) but that didn't really detract from her screen time, she was great as was Zemo.

If the quality keeps at this I'll be happy. Only 3 episodes left. This epsiode definitely felt like a movie.

I like the refugee super soldier chick deciding to kill guards at the end, there is no shades of grey "oh, she's just fighting to do whats right and the world is against her... just like Steve Rogers!" nope, she deliberately decides to murder like 20 people and doesn't give a single fuck.

also like how incompetent Sam is, dude forgot to turn off his phone and why didn't he take his falcon armor to the container park lol. He definitely made the right call in giving up the shield.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Sharon is Peggy Carter’s niece/great niece. She used to work for SHIELD, then got burned by the government when she took Cap’s side during civil war.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even if they were to clear her name legally so she could return to the US, she is still going to be blacklisted like crazy, she may as well stay where she is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I like the refugee super soldier chick deciding to kill guards at the end, there is no shades of grey "oh, she's just fighting to do whats right and the world is against her... just like Steve Rogers!" nope, she deliberately decides to murder like 20 people and doesn't give a single fuck.
I think they did that to keep her from being too sympathetic a character.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Sharon is Peggy Carter’s niece/great niece. She used to work for SHIELD, then got burned by the government when she took Cap’s side during civil war.
I wonder if she'll get a super soldier serum hit. She could kind of replace what Mockingbird should have been.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
would be hilarious if they made Sharon the Power Broker. the season is half over, we should have seen the character by now even if the reveal hasnt been given yet.
She actually might be. She could at the very least be in league with the Power Broker.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'd guess she's working for Fury or SHIELD or something. If she was Power Broker and led the murderous Zemo to her only scientist that seems like a big dumb UNLESS that wasn't the real guy and she wanted to say "oh look, no more serum! Problem solved!"

She definitely John Wick'd those bounty hunters and shot that dude with Selby so odds of her being on the less than straight and narrow is pretty high. I'd still hope to see her working for Fury on some Invasion business and was just a lookout for Madripoor area.

Mackey said something about a character in episode 5 he'd love to see interact with Thor. Something about a very serious stoic type character. Sounds to me like an android or alien (TWO OF THE BIG 3!!!), but I can't figure out what character it could possibly be. And no, probably not White Vision.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The idea rodgers just left her hanging after civil war is just fucking stupid and shit writing.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
I don't know anything about the character but if she got snapped wouldn't that explain everything, she coulda run back post Iron Man unsnap but decided not to for ? reasons ?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hoping Bucky has been holding back. Those were just regular people but he should have still fucked up supers. This is the Zemo I've been waiting for, Bruhl fucking killed it!! Best episode out of Wanda and F&WS

Also Sam getting a phone call about his bubba gump was dumb as shit

Last edited: