The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She actually might be. She could at the very least be in league with the Power Broker.
i was kidding a little about that, cuz if she was The Power Broker, that would mean she was a secret Hydra Agent all this time? that wouldnt add up with her previous actions of helping Fury and Cap. if she was working with Hydra by accident somehow, that would make her a big dummy. i think there is more to her story, but i hope they dont do dumb shit like "It Was Sharon All Along".

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bucky javelining the dude was awesome, I get the feeling the cell phones recording him in the club is going to be a big plot point. Just happy they showed how bad ass him and Zemo can be. Also enjoyed Carter be a badass more than I thought I would

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Those wasted 20 minutes in ep 1 sure paid off, quality writing!
you can tell they threw in that dumb Bubba Gump shit at the last minute, ditto the Sam being hassled by the cops scene. dude was in a black neighborhood and white cop wants to know what this black man is doing there. stellar writing.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Surprised to see so many people say they think WandaVision is a better show. I couldn't get past the CW level writing. Enjoyable, yes, but a bit bushleague.

I really like F&WS so far. And this episode was the best of the lot.
Are we just assuming that Sam gets some of that sweet serum at the end so he can be a Captain America with powers instead of some regular chump with a shield?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Surprised to see so many people say they think WandaVision is a better show. I couldn't get past the CW level writing. Enjoyable, yes, but a bit bushleague.

Are we just assuming that Sam gets some of that sweet serum at the end so he can be a Captain America with powers instead of some regular chump with a shield?
I mean this show has plenty of terrible writing too. I joked about it earlier, but the disguise thing was retarded as fuck. I enjoy this for what it is since Sebastian is awesome and Mackie is better than expected and obviously their interplay is pretty fun but there's plenty of real dumb mixed in.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

well, they super powerd a black woman in Wandavision, would be fitting that they super power a black man in this show and it looks like that is what they are leading up to. thats if they really are making him the nu nu Cap. they cant have a unenhanced human be Cap. Cap can jump out of choppers with no parachute. he can wield Mjölnir. a regular normie slinging Cap's shield around would be hilarious.

• 1Garbage

Jive Turkey

Karen
I mean this show has plenty of terrible writing too. I joked about it earlier, but the disguise thing was retarded as fuck. I enjoy this for what it is since Sebastian is awesome and Mackie is better than expected and obviously their interplay is pretty fun but there's plenty of real dumb mixed in.
It's also the scope though. WandaVision felt small which contributed to the CW effect. At least this feels like a Marvel movie

• 2Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Sam needs to just stay falcon, he wasn't trained beast mode like WS or had the captain american mentality. Bucky going crazy over if cap had flaws was a great scene.

Sam seeing bucky full potential was great also

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I'd guess she's working for Fury or SHIELD or something. If she was Power Broker and led the murderous Zemo to her only scientist that seems like a big dumb UNLESS that wasn't the real guy and she wanted to say "oh look, no more serum! Problem solved!"

She definitely John Wick'd those bounty hunters and shot that dude with Selby so odds of her being on the less than straight and narrow is pretty high. I'd still hope to see her working for Fury on some Invasion business and was just a lookout for Madripoor area.

Mackey said something about a character in episode 5 he'd love to see interact with Thor. Something about a very serious stoic type character. Sounds to me like an android or alien (TWO OF THE BIG 3!!!), but I can't figure out what character it could possibly be. And no, probably not White Vision.
The Super Adaptoid came to mind but would kind of come out of nowhere.

• 1Picard
  • 1Garbage

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
How Falcon's financial situation right now?

Did the Bubba Shrimp Co. turn it around?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

he sort of forgot about Bubba Gump, his sis tried to remind him and he was like.
iu

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think yall have some of Lithose's PTWD or something because that call from his sister was pretty funny.

• 2Like

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I was thinking Zemo being rich was going to have some tie in as well. Like another chance for Sam to show how principled he was by refusing a bailout off a bad guy even though it would help his family.

Still time yet.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No SJW bullshit in an episode made it good. Who was the bald jogger in the end?