The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

tarb

Trakanon Raider
I will watch this but i wont be paying for it, fuck you Disney.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty sure he means watching it on a non Disney platform.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Air dates. Holy fuck this month.

Approve South Park GIF

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
By an hour, do they mean an actual hour, or 33-35 minutes and 20 minutes of credits like WandaVision?

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Kanglor

Silver Knight of the Realm
Was never a big fan of the solo Captain American comic, but I really liked the John Walker story arc, so am interested to see how much of it they adopt for the show. Even if he switches up some things, Feige usually sticks with most of the main comic story beats...but with so many other characters needing time, they might just sacrifice most of the nuance from Walker's story.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Looks like theyre going to have Omega Red as the villain, which might make the show decent. A little weird because Omega Red was typically an Xmen villain

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Credits are a retarded anachronism anyway. The entire credits thing should be just a link to IMDB or whatever. Who gives a flying fuck who held the microphone guys coffee or did the dogs makeup, anyway? No one.

Plus, if credits went away completely, we could finally get rid of the fucking credits scene bullshit.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Credits are a retarded anachronism anyway. The entire credits thing should be just a link to IMDB or whatever. Who gives a flying fuck who held the microphone guys coffee or did the dogs makeup, anyway? No one.

Plus, if credits went away completely, we could finally get rid of the fucking credits scene bullshit.
i think you could get sued if you dont have credits in the beginning and the end. i remember one movie a while back that took a lot of heat for starting without one. i admit i sometimes sit through credits to know if the person i recognized in a film is the actor i thought it was, i have also done this for songs in a movie. but i have never done this for anything else. opening credits are probably included to give a little extra time for people who were in line getting popcorn or taking a shit. there is no other reason for it.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Microsoft seems to be running Xbox cross promotions for Falcon and Winter Soldier focusing on missing out on 5 years of games due to the blip hence Game Pass.

Interesting angle.