The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Fadaar

That guy
I guess, but she's always great so no nothing new there. I'd call her addition more of a happy surprise than stealing-the-show performances that Bruhl and Russell pulled off.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I guess, but she's always great so no nothing new there. I'd call her addition more of a happy surprise than stealing-the-show performances that Bruhl and Russell pulled off.
did she actually do anything? looked like all her talk was smoke and mirrors.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
did she actually do anything? looked like all her talk was smoke and mirrors.

Assuming they're building toward a villain-ish team she should see a lot more time, especially if they stick with the comic connections between her and Fury. Her going full Veep and Sam Jackson quipping back could $$.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
never would have guessed that Walker and Zemo would be the real winners of this show

not in a story sense but in a popularity sense

Think Sebastian Stan came out looking pretty good, too. Still think he should do the Luke Skywalker thing, if they can juggle both.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Think Sebastian Stan came out looking pretty good, too. Still think he should do the Luke Skywalker thing, if they can juggle both.
i think they cucked him, he was less powerful as Bucky than Winter Soldier and now that they went with Sam as blackcap, he has no purpose, he was friends with Cap. Steve literally sacrificed himself for Bucky a few times, now he's just blackcap's sidekick. he might as well move on and become the nuluke.

Merrith

i think they cucked him, he was less powerful as Bucky than Winter Soldier and now that they went with Sam as blackcap, he has no purpose, he was friends with Cap. Steve literally sacrificed himself for Bucky a few times, now he's just blackcap's sidekick. he might as well move on and become the nuluke.

Seemed like he pretty much won any of the fights he wasn't holding back in, no problem.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Seemed like he pretty much won any of the fights he wasn't holding back in, no problem.
which fight? all i saw was him getting punched the fuck out by rando super serum dumbfucks who magically attained uber kung fu skills. his metal arm was pretty meek as well. Walker did much better even before he got enhanced. and i know why, Bucky couldnt outshine Sam because then it would be questionable why Bucky wasnt chosen to be the nucap. as i said, Bucky is Sam's bitch now. they can just kill him off and let him go be nuluke. nobody will care, his character is done.

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

which fight? all i saw was him getting punched the fuck out by rando super serum dumbfucks who magically attained uber kung fu skills. his metal arm was pretty meek as well. Walker did much better even before he got enhanced. and i know why, Bucky couldnt outshine Sam because then it would be questionable why Bucky wasnt chosen to be the nucap. as i said, Bucky is Sam's bitch now. they can just kill him off and let him be nuluke now.

Felt like early episodes he was worried about the whole "don't hurt anyone" stuff from his shrink. In the finale he pretty much handled the group he was fighting so much so they set one of the cars on fire to "give him someone to rescue" because they knew he'd own them otherwise. Then he ends up down one on one with the long hair dude and pretty much shit on him until the will it or won't it truck fall scene brought all the fighting to a halt.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. Not sure I ever say Bucky in serious trouble.

If anything the opposite and he's a bit too much of a Mary Sue. Not only surviving falls from planes or 10-story building before punching out half a dozen super-soldiers at a time, but also hacking Apps and whatnot which seems awfully out of character for a guy from the 40s.

Similarly, Zemo messing with him and doing the Winter Soldier routine maybe should've messed with him mentally a little or some such? But nah, he's just perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Merrith

Yeah. Not sure I ever say Bucky in serious trouble.

If anything the opposite and he's a bit too much of a Mary Sue. Not only surviving falls from planes or 10-story building before punching out half a dozen super-soldiers at a time, but also hacking Apps and whatnot which seems awfully out of character for a guy from the 40s.

I kind of assumed Sam's IT buddy gave them the info on hacking the app. But agree on him fighting, never seem like he ever really even broke a sweat or was going 100%.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The peregrine falcon dive maneuver. Nice.

f8fa92e22230b8cb3545e7c5f7d28492.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I was thoroughly entertained, as to be expected with anything the MCU and their "midas touch" puts out that I shall devour, but it DID absolutely feel like it should've been subtitled thusly:

The Falcon And The Winter Soldier
America has race issues, y'all
So annoyingly woke~
WandaVision crushed this one. Next!

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
which fight? all i saw was him getting punched the fuck out by rando super serum dumbfucks who magically attained uber kung fu skills. his metal arm was pretty meek as well. Walker did much better even before he got enhanced. and i know why, Bucky couldnt outshine Sam because then it would be questionable why Bucky wasnt chosen to be the nucap. as i said, Bucky is Sam's bitch now. they can just kill him off and let him go be nuluke. nobody will care, his character is done.
Bucky cant be NuCap...Brainwashed or not he was an assassin for 70+ years, It would have been a PR nightmare.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Bucky cant be NuCap...Brainwashed or not he was an assassin for 70+ years, It would have been a PR nightmare.
If Bucky wanted to be nucap he could be. All he needed was a shield and a uniform. Remember, actual cap was considered a traitor fugitive at one time. He was still Cap though. Some committee didn't vote in a new Cap for those years.

• 2Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
If Bucky wanted to be nucap he could be. All he needed was a shield and a uniform. Remember, actual cap was considered a traitor fugitive at one time. He was still Cap though. Some committee didn't vote in a new Cap for those years.
No, in the eyes of the Avengers he was always Cap, in the eyes of the government he was NOT Captain America...in fact during the time he was on the run he was known as The Nomad iirc.
Bucky had too much red in his ledger, he would have been a PR nightmare if the GOVERNMENT had named him Captain America, and of all the superhero names that is one that was created and bestowed by the government.

• 1Like