The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,074
15,559
Even in the Marvel "What if?" show, Peggy Carter becomes Captain Britain or whatever.
 

Fadaar

That guy
12,015
13,561
If she bounces around and shows off her god damn perfect jooblies then sure
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
7,762
4,743
Oooo did not know Sharon Carter was part of this. Nice!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
7,380
7,483
Cap frenched his grand niece.
Yeah but that was BEFORE he married Peggy so it's totally fine.

I do like how they just DROPPED that love story instantly. Poor Sharon just got stood up on homecoming
 

Haus

I am Big Balls!
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
21,865
90,909
Yeah but that was BEFORE he married Peggy so it's totally fine.

I do like how they just DROPPED that love story instantly. Poor Sharon just got stood up on homecoming

INB4 by the end of this series she finds a tucked away dose of SS Serum and is the new cap.... and then comes out as a lesbian.
 
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
7,600
24,187
Yeah but that was BEFORE he married Peggy so it's totally fine.

I do like how they just DROPPED that love story instantly. Poor Sharon just got stood up on homecoming
You know she could be his niece by marriage and not be blood related. Not saying its okay just that its possible.
 

Xevy

Log Wizard
9,765
4,883
So this is superhero Lethal Weapon? Sounds good to me.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
6,362
9,320
Did they ever confirm she was pegged niece in the movies? I don’t remember that. Like we know the character but did they address it?
 

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
19,074
15,559
She shows up at the funeral also and talks about her aunt Peggy
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user