The Fall 2019 Anime Thread

Malkav

French Madman
Yeah, this show is shaping up to be entertaining. Retarded goddess made me chuckle a few times.

Oresuki was fun too. Too bad they gave the whole setup away in the trailer though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ristarte is equally as retarded as Aqua but possibly not as entertaining! The main guy seems pretty generic but his antics would drive just about anyone fucking insane. Ristarte slobbering all over him and saying shit like, "six pack" and "sexy" in that ultra heavy jap accent is funny as fuck too.

I hope he gets some more party members!

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Here's a few other show reviews:

Choyoyu - Another "isekai" weeb show. 7 Japanese High-School kids are known as the "worlds top" things. Doctor, Inventor, Entrepreneur, Sword Fighter, Politician.... and they get trapped in another world. Time to fix shit. Idea sounds good. Let's see how it progresses. Oh yeah, fan service is here. Hot elf chick hooks up with politician guy because he can't properly chew his food, so she's chewing it for him and then hooking up to share it.

Shit, I'm getting tired right now. I'll do the next 2 tomorrow. (Granblue season 2 & Null Peta)

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Clipboard01.jpg

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I watched that one Brahma. The animation is borderline awful, but the story is amusing. Tonight I am alone at work. If it's quiet I plan to watch a few things. Legend of the Galactic Heroes S2 is out, that's an easy 100% gonna watch for me.

I only watched a couple things today. Bokeben S2 first ep was good. The thing Brahma posted a pic of. And Radiant S2, which I will also 100% watch, still gets me in the feels about how mouse girl went out at the end of S1.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Netflix is a special kind of stupid in not simulcasting like everyone else. And when they do release months after the season finished the subs are sometimes of shittier quality than Crunchyrolls.

So I sailed the seven seas and watched the first episode of Beastars. It was better than expected.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Welcome to Demon School is a pretty fucking phenomenal anime. Episode 2 was great.

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Why do the MHA episodes go by so freaking quickly?!

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I liked the new Shokugeki, but at the same time, something felt off about it. I don't know. Oh well.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Boku no Hero Academia had a nice "welcome back, here's a refresher" episode. It didn't give anything away for the season, and didn't progress the story at all. Strange they made it a numbered episode, and not a #.5 like most refresh ep's. Oh well, I still liked it. Glad to have those characters back again.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Konasuba movie in the US theaters via Fathomevents Nov 12th and 14th:

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had never watched any of the previous versions of Blade of the Immortal, so the current one is new to me. So far, its pretty good.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So the incredible "Bunny Girl Senpai" anime has a movie that's about to hit the theaters (Fathom Events).

In case you don't remember the awesome series, here's a trailer from that.

He's such a great main character because he doesn't bitch out constantly the way every other lead male does. He clearly wants to fuck and makes it known every chance he can.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Rindo is one of my fav characters in shokugeki, this arc is going to be good to me!

tumblr_pz87xqWjxj1tm1dgio4_540.png

Edit: man they didn't have to do my boy Kirito dirty like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Okay you right this Demon School anime is great.

• 1Like