The Fall 2019 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malkav

French Madman
People really need to go past the "gacha game adaptation" feeling and watch FGO: Babylonia.

I mean, look at this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Been a few days since I posted in this thread. I've now completed Book 5 "Reunion", Book 6 "Homecoming" & Book 7 "School Entry". I'm still really enjoying this series. The pacing of the books is good, however this latest one seemed to end rather abruptly.

Orsted the Dragon God was really god damn strong. I look forward to seeing a fight or possible friendship with him in the future. I wonder why she asked him to use healing magic? Oh well, I'll find out soon enough.
Just finished Book 8 "Special Student". Another very good chapter. I'm glad that Eris is continuing to improve. Rudeus is a beast. 1-shotting the Demon King was entertaining when the little sword saint couldn't do shit. This series continues to impress. There's so much of the plot that I can't wait to see what happens. Not all of the plot, but a very large chunk of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm

We'll see if the 3D loses something in translation or if it delivers while looking stylish.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
People really need to go past the "gacha game adaptation" feeling and watch FGO: Babylonia.

I mean, look at this.

Fuck UFOtable and Demon slayer for completely ruining anime action scenes for me. I felt nothing looking at this.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just finished Book 8 "Special Student". Another very good chapter. I'm glad that Eris is continuing to improve. Rudeus is a beast. 1-shotting the Demon King was entertaining when the little sword saint couldn't do shit. This series continues to impress. There's so much of the plot that I can't wait to see what happens. Not all of the plot, but a very large chunk of it.
And now Book 9 "Sylphiette Chapter" is also complete. I really enjoyed Sylphy in the 1st book, but had no idea when she would return. That was a pleasant surprise. Now to see where the story will go. I wonder what will happen when Eris finds out?

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
yeah i kinda wish my boy still wasn't a fucking veggie tho ya know? We're on ep 8 ffs

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And now Book 9 "Sylphiette Chapter" is also complete. I really enjoyed Sylphy in the 1st book, but had no idea when she would return. That was a pleasant surprise. Now to see where the story will go. I wonder what will happen when Eris finds out?
Just completed Book 10 "Newlyweds". The new house is great. I wonder why the Demon King keeps hanging around. It's like he's trying to discover something, but I can't tell. At least he drops helpful tips all the time.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
The OVA is on Crunchyroll from a while back and it's pretty solid. Full show, especially with the talent behind it, should be fucking spectacular.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just completed Book 10 "Newlyweds". The new house is great. I wonder why the Demon King keeps hanging around. It's like he's trying to discover something, but I can't tell. At least he drops helpful tips all the time.
And now Book 11 "Younger Sisters" is also complete. I'm addicted to this story. The side story of Eris' advancement was good. She's awesome, even if Rudi has moved on.

• 1Like