The Fall 2019 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
SAO and Academia had good shit this week. That food kid was way stronger than I expected.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm really enjoying Fairy Gone, S1 was mostly setting things up, S2 is really good.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And now Book 11 "Younger Sisters" is also complete. I'm addicted to this story. The side story of Eris' advancement was good. She's awesome, even if Rudi has moved on.
Just completed Book 12 "Begaritto Continent", and now the dreaded Teleport Labrynth has come to be. I'm still really digging this series. It is "complete". Can't wait to see how it goes from here.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just completed Book 12 "Begaritto Continent", and now the dreaded Teleport Labrynth has come to be. I'm still really digging this series. It is "complete". Can't wait to see how it goes from here.
And now I'm done Book 13 "Labyrinth" as well. This chapter had so much happen.

The rescue of Roxy, death of Paul, rescue of Zenith...kinda, Rudi and Roxy getting together... Then becoming the second wife. Rudi becoming a father, and finally Eris sneaks in at the end while still being a wild dog. So much to take in. That hydra was way too powerful.
Magic absorbing scales are a little too OP.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

The rescue of Roxy, death of Paul, rescue of Zenith...kinda, Rudi and Roxy getting together... Then becoming the second wife. Rudi becoming a father, and finally Eris sneaks in at the end while still being a wild dog. So much to take in. That hydra was way too powerful.
how long is it taking to get through a book? i d/l 1-24 for my japan trip in a week

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, some days I don't get a chance to read at all. Others, I'll sit down for like 5-hours throughout a day. I'd say it averages out to like 7-10 hours per book at the most.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Well, some days I don't get a chance to read at all. Others, I'll sit down for like 5-hours throughout a day. I'd say it averages out to like 7-10 hours per book at the most.
i'm current on manga, about where is that in book? thanks

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The 25-part web-to-novel series is the entire thing. 100% of it. I just finished Book 13, which is in the spoilers of my post. I don't really know how far the manga is.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
The 25-part web-to-novel series is the entire thing. 100% of it. I just finished Book 13, which is in the spoilers of my post. I don't really know how far the manga is.
rufus enters the magic academy

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
rufus enters the magic academy
Ok, there's a LOT you still need. He started school during the middle of Book 7. I finished 13 last night, and there's 25 total (1 is a recap book). So yeah, there's a ton to go. I crossed the half-way point, at least.

I'm reading the free web novels that were converted to pdf's. I'm using my Kindle for all of it. Here's the link that I got them from.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Ok, there's a LOT you still need. He started school during the middle of Book 7. I finished 13 last night, and there's 25 total (1 is a recap book). So yeah, there's a ton to go. I crossed the half-way point, at least.

I'm reading the free web novels that were converted to pdf's. I'm using my Kindle for all of it. Here's the link that I got them from.
theres a 25 now? man i just got a 1-24 torrent

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Oh, that one works also. This one seems like it's translated well. The 25 book one has a recap book. I'm sure the 24 skips that. This series has been completed for a long time.

The info on that torrent I linked is this:

Mushoku Tensei
Jobless Reincarnation ~ It will be All Out if I Go to Another World ~

=============================================================================================

---- Action Drama Fantasy Romance Adventure Military Harem Magic Gods Slaves Ecchi Mature School Life Dragons Elves Loli Transported to Another World ----

A 34-year-old NEET otaku, chased out from his house by his family, found that his life is reaching a dead end. He then recalled that his life could actually have been much better if he had made better choices in the past.
Just when he was at the point of regret, he saw a truck moving at fast speed, and three high schoolers in its path. Mustering all the strength he had, he tried to save them and ended getting run over by the truck, quickly ending his life.
The next time he opened his eyes, he is reincarnated to a world of sword and magic as Rudeus Greyrat. Born to a new world, a new life, Rudeus decided that, “This time, I’ll really live my life to the fullest with no regret!” Thus starts the journey of a man yearning to restart his life.

The text comes from the WebNovels, the illustrations comes from the LightNovel. We did our best to match them both at the best of our capabilities.

=============================================================================================

TRANSLATOR : Baka-Tsuki (Mushoku Tensei - Baka-Tsuki)

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream

Ok, I just finished up Book 14 "Everyday Chapter". First up, way to go Eris the Sword King. Even though she's become a background character, she's shown a lot of growth. It feels like her and Rudy might re-encounter one another as early as the next book. Anywho, this was a rather dull chapter. Not a lot happened except Rudy becoming a Water King and then having a 3-way. And summoning a watermelon. Aside from that, it wasn't an action packed issue. Oh, also the dog/cat fight. I wonder if Nanahoshi is going to die because she exists on "this world" and not her real one. That's how it feels at least. She keeps getting sick, and it's not because she's trying to crack the summoning thing.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Oresuki is best harem show. Just teenagers being shit to each others with some feels moments.

Shokugeki still awesome. I am a rindo fanboy through and through.

Ascendance of a bookworm world building is awesome. I love the fact we discover all those elements about the world without it being shoved in your face. It’s really good story telling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am not sure where the lines up in the world of weeaboo faggot shit but Vinland Saga show has been pretty good so far only about 12 episodes in so far but I would say it's worth a watch. Anyone else seen it?

Vinland_Saga_volume_01_capa.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, I just finished up Book 14 "Everyday Chapter". First up, way to go Eris the Sword King. Even though she's become a background character, she's shown a lot of growth. It feels like her and Rudy might re-encounter one another as early as the next book. Anywho, this was a rather dull chapter. Not a lot happened except Rudy becoming a Water King and then having a 3-way. And summoning a watermelon. Aside from that, it wasn't an action packed issue. Oh, also the dog/cat fight. I wonder if Nanahoshi is going to die because she exists on "this world" and not her real one. That's how it feels at least. She keeps getting sick, and it's not because she's trying to crack the summoning thing.
And now I've finished Book 15 "Summoning Chapter". Enjoyed this chapter. I must keep reading!
Summoning looks like a pretty OP magic skill. Especially with the dragon doors. And now I also understand the "big bad", but it's possible that it's also a big misdirection and future him is the big bad instead. *shrugs*
No Eris this chapter, but if he follows the advice of future him, she'll become wife #3. That Armored Dragon guy was pretty badass also. I keep wondering where the laughing Demon King dude went, but I've been wondering that ever since he first disappeared. I'm sure we'll learn soon enough. Also, up until the end of this chapter, I kept thinking that Cliff was going to be the big bad. I guess not, though. There's really no reason why I thought that, but I did anyway. It looks like he done fucked up by rescuing his mom, but he got Roxy out of it. But he could have had both beast princesses instead, so there's that... Oh well.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I am not sure where the lines up in the world of weeaboo faggot shit but Vinland Saga show has been pretty good so far only about 12 episodes in so far but I would say it's worth a watch. Anyone else seen it?

Vinland_Saga_volume_01_capa.jpg

It's low on the weeb scale but you're still a weeb for watching it.

• 1Like