The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Tombstone is my frozen pizza of choice. I am also in the Freschetta sucks camp.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
0071921743740_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

Best frozen pizza. $8.99 regular, $6.99 on sale. When the planets align you can make the perfect meal by picking up on sale Doritos for $2.99, this frozen pizza for $6.99, and a pack of Lofthouse cookies for $3.99 (never on sale, sadly). Quite possibly the most delicious 3-course meal you'll ever eat for only $14.

• 5Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Best frozen pizza. $8.99 regular, $6.99 on sale. When the planets align you can make the perfect meal by picking up on sale Doritos for $2.99, this frozen pizza for $6.99, and a pack of Lofthouse cookies for $3.99 (never on sale, sadly). Quite possibly the most delicious 3-course meal you'll ever eat for only $14.
Planets align? So like tomorrow? Ohhhh haha

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Bro you need a Publix, these Digiornos stuffed crust bitches be 2 for $10 damn near all the time.

Vaclav

Bro you need a Publix, these Digiornos stuffed crust bitches be 2 for $10 damn near all the time.

Must be regional - they aren't at my Publix's around me in the Space Coast very often. Usually more like $7-8.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The buffalo chicken stuffed crust by digiorno is pretty good. Probably my favorite. My wife loves freschetta but I find those pizzas so boring. The red Baron buffalo chicken pizza was awesome because it was like $4, but my brother worked there and said they discontinued it because the buffalo chicken was fucking up all the machines and gunking them up.

I had sonic last night and their cherry limeade are fucking delicious but goddamn they put so much ice in those cups

McCheese

Yeah, I don't believe that for a second. We're going to need some photographic proof the next time you see them on sale for that price. Note that my picture is cheese stuffed crust. They have rising crust pizzas that are regularly on sale for $4.99, but without cheese in the crust you might as well be eating garbage.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I like the Digiorno garlic bread pizza, but we rarely get frozen pizza anymore. Have a papa Murphy’s about 2 miles from our house, and they frequently have deals like 50% off. Can get a much better pizza with tons of toppings for ~$8.

Vaclav

I like the Digiorno garlic bread pizza, but we rarely get frozen pizza anymore. Have a papa Murphy’s about 2 miles from our house, and they frequently have deals like 50% off. Can get a much better pizza with tons of toppings for ~$8.

Must be a symptom of living near a beach - it's only chains if you want sub-$15 around here. Papa Vito's is amazing, but you're talking a good $16 even with the online ordering 20% off discount for a 3 topping - and Bizzaro/Bruno's ain't much cheaper. (about the same in fact, since they don't have an equivalent discount, just PV's without the discount is more)

Went to Sonic for the second time last night - went with some suggestions I had thought I recalled from here:
1) Reg. Tots - great, didn't disappoint but wasn't mind-blowing either.
2) Mozz Sticks - Solid, frankly amazing mozz sticks for fast food, better than many sit-downs serve.
3) Fried Chicken Sandwich - Solid, not as good as Arby's, Chik-Fil-A or new basic BK IMO though.
4) Popcorn Chicken - I thought it was said this was good here.... almost garbage tier IMO. Dry, crunchy, not moist. Took actual force of will to finish them. (Sauces were solid though, but actual chicken, trash)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I don't believe that for a second. We're going to need some photographic proof the next time you see them on sale for that price. Note that my picture is cheese stuffed crust. They have rising crust pizzas that are regularly on sale for $4.99, but without cheese in the crust you might as well be eating garbage.
Can confirm that Publix does the Digiorno's 2 for 10 quite frequently. I'm not sure about stuffed-crust, but the regular rising crust for sure.

McCheese

Can confirm that Publix does the Digiorno's 2 for 10 quite frequently. I'm not sure about stuffed-crust, but the regular rising crust for sure.

Well that's a useless fucking confirmation then, isn't it? The entire question was whether they do 2 for $10 on the stuffed crust. I said myself that my local grocery store does 2 for $10 on regular rising crust. That's nothing special.

McCheese

I'm sorry, that was not a nice reply. I dropped a quarter of my chocolate chip muffin on the floor of my office and people were around so I couldn't eat it. Not a great day.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
Well that's a useless fucking confirmation then, isn't it? The entire question was whether they do 2 for $10 on the stuffed crust. I said myself that my local grocery store does 2 for $10 on regular rising crust. That's nothing special.
Settle down, tubby. I believe the stuffed crust are the same price as the risings, so they are likely on the same deals. Maybe not. I'm sorry, I came with only half-answer.

I just checked the ad and they are not on sale this week, but the 90 count Totino rolls are BOGO!

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I, too, apologize. I get very defensive over Publix.

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Must be a symptom of living near a beach - it's only chains if you want sub-$15 around here. Papa Vito's is amazing, but you're talking a good $16 even with the online ordering 20% off discount for a 3 topping - and Bizzaro/Bruno's ain't much cheaper. (about the same in fact, since they don't have an equivalent discount, just PV's without the discount is more)

Went to Sonic for the second time last night - went with some suggestions I had thought I recalled from here:
1) Reg. Tots - great, didn't disappoint but wasn't mind-blowing either.
2) Mozz Sticks - Solid, frankly amazing mozz sticks for fast food, better than many sit-downs serve.
3) Fried Chicken Sandwich - Solid, not as good as Arby's, Chik-Fil-A or new basic BK IMO though.
4) Popcorn Chicken - I thought it was said this was good here.... almost garbage tier IMO. Dry, crunchy, not moist. Took actual force of will to finish them. (Sauces were solid though, but actual chicken, trash)
Papa Murphy’s is a chain too, it's take and bake. They load the toppings on, taste pretty good, and have a very reasonable price (at least with promos). Also no tax in places that don't have tax on groceries.