The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's got a nice heat too it - not really at a habanero level, although my tolerance is very high so YMMV. It has a really great flavor though. Very addicting. Almost ate the whole block in one sitting but I ran out of good crackers. Heat lingers for a couple minutes. This is the first habanero type of cheese I've gotten that actually tastes really good. 9/10 could be hotter.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Boar's Head has a really good habanero jack sandwich cheese as well. It does add a nice kick while not going overboard.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
All the fast food places are closed in Florida, as well as all the gas stations and well pretty much everything. It's a ghost town still and Irma didn't do shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just landed in Boston and on my way to Harrison's roast beef right now!

• 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had the McDonald's Buttermilk Chicken Tenders - they are hearty and have a nice crunch, but miss something. 5/10

New signature sauce is just Craving/Zax sauce

Crone

Harrison's Roast Beef in North Andover.
This piece of shit place isn't taking any debit/credit apparently for today only. They can fuck off. Clearly not that good if they can't get their shit straight with the card merchants. Salty AF right now. Triggered!

• 2Worf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

McCheese McCheese so how do you deal with waiters that act surprised that you order as much as you do? I detoured to this Chinese food place and ordered sizzling soup with chicken, Mongolian beef, and their house seafood special. Every time I said the next item the water was like "and Mongolian beef?!", "and sizzling soup!?"

Have they never heard of take out? Fuck.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
McCheese McCheese so how do you deal with waiters that act surprised that you order as much as you do? I detoured to this Chinese food place and ordered sizzling soup with chicken, Mongolian beef, and their house seafood special. Every time I said the next item the water was like "and Mongolian beef?!", "and sizzling soup!?"

Have they never heard of take out? Fuck.

Man fuck them! You should see the looks I get when I stroll into KFC to order my large side of potato wedges with a Burger King bag in hand. Just fuck them, bunch of minimum wage mouth breathers. Don't let them judge you.

Don't ever sink to ordering extra drinks just to make places think you are ordering for multiple people, either. That's how you begin the slow, shameful descent into My 600 Pound Life territory. Embrace your gluttony and fuck the world.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I ate so much delicious crapfood over the past few days, my body will not know what to do tomorrow when it has to go back to the reality of greek yogurt and salads. I ate bacon every day and in no particular order: Salted Peanuts, Tostitos Salsa Verde chips - yum, Tostitos Hint of Pepper Jack - meh. Pirate's Booty - ok; won't buy again - good texture, mot enough white cheddar flavor, Snyders honey mustard onion bites - fuck yes, Citterio genoa and provolone snack pack thingies - will buy again, all of flavors of the Roca, yep, Twinkies and Cupcakes (duh) and as a bonus more candy was purchased and consumed - Twizzlers strawberry and cherry, Fun Dip, Zero Bar, Peanut and Caramel M and Ms, and my fave "low price" chocolate- Milky Way Midnight. I am up to 124...gotta get back to the 120 range and running a few miles again, but it was heaven while it lasted.

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
4d54fc6f-111f-461d-b39f-d6dede2cc053_1.cbe93d96a2e13a7f21b14e7341b18861.jpeg

I tried the "Sasquatch" pizza from Walmart after looking at it several times. It was big, but that's about all I can say for it. It had a lot of pepperoni which was good but what it really had a lot of was shitty crust. I did have enough left for breakfast, but I would have been much better off with a digiorno which is $3 cheaper and the roof of my mouth wouldn't have gotten shredded by that brick of a crust. 3/10

Tenks

I prefer the Buffalo pretzels by Snyder's. The jalapenos do have a more intense heat which makes it good if you don't want to eat the entire bag at once. But it goes buffalo > cheddar > jalapeno for me.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I prefer the Buffalo pretzels by Snyder's. The jalapenos do have a more intense heat which makes it good if you don't want to eat the entire bag at once. But it goes buffalo > cheddar > jalapeno for me.

Onion Honey Mustard and then the new Chili Garlic ones are amazing. My go to snacks.

Tenks

I'm not a fan of honey mustard so I dislike the pretzel version as well. I'll look out for the chili garlic that flavor profile is my jam.