The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Pretty much all of the snyder's pretzels are good. Even the salted caramel ones are great. Though I wouldn't be able to eat a whole bag of those like I would with some of the other flavors.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I prefer the Buffalo pretzels by Snyder's. The jalapenos do have a more intense heat which makes it good if you don't want to eat the entire bag at once. But it goes buffalo > cheddar > jalapeno for me.
I just tried the buffalo ones the other day. Awesome. Easily my favorite of the various flavors so far.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like peanut butter? Like a spoon from the Jar of honey mixed PB is a great snack?

Jfc don't think I've ever had anything so strongly pb flavored. Usually kill half a pint at a time but with this I'm doing a few spoons and good. Now i want to try some others they have.

At King Soopers/kroger, not sure about elsewhere.
Bit pricey but fine since it's lasting.

images.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
BK Cheesy Tots are pretty awesome. I had them fresh though, so they were extra good. If they threw Jalapeno chunks in there they'd be the perfect poppers.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Had my first ever Lobster Roll and I think I hyped it up too much. I had it "hot" , so it didn't have Mayo, and came with melted butter. Was a lot of lobster, which I love, but it wasn't really hot. Coleslaw sucked, and fries were soggy. The bread it was on was pretty good, and I'd actually probably of enjoyed it a lot if the lobster had come out piping hot on the sandwich. Doh.

Gonna try other places. There's gotta be a good place!

• 1Quality Calories

McCheese

First lobster roll I ever had was at McDonald's in Maine on a road trip when I was a little kid. It was alright, but I don't see the big appeal of lobster rolls.

Maryland crab cakes blow lobster rolls out of the water.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
First lobster roll I ever had was at McDonald's in Maine on a road trip when I was a little kid. It was alright, but I don't see the big appeal of lobster rolls.

McD's does seem like an excellent barometer to judge all lobster rolls.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

Sorry, I come from a poor, rural Maryland family. We couldn't afford your fancy fresh-out-the-water lobsters, so I took what I could get. I wouldn't expect an elite 1%er like you to understand.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There was a food truck that would come around work that sold lobster rolls. While they were pretty good the prices were outrageous. Like $14 for what felt like 5 oz of food. Factoring cost, quantity and taste it was a horrible value. I had to try it once to get a feel for what a $20 lunch tastes like and it didn't live up to the price.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd sometimes go to an all you can eat crab buffet and it would give me the most glorious mudbutt you've ever seen

Crone

Tried the lobster roll at an Irish place near work that came recommended. Yelp agreed with the recommendations and it was worth it. Much better! Got it cold this time, and was very pleased they didn't use much mayo at all. Was very mild and super delicious. Who knew cockroaches could be so good?!

Vaclav

Still ticked that I couldn't convince anyone to join us for crab cakes during our evac vacation up to MD.

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Tried the lobster roll at an Irish place near work that came recommended. Yelp agreed with the recommendations and it was worth it. Much better! Got it cold this time, and was very pleased they didn't use much mayo at all. Was very mild and super delicious. Who knew cockroaches could be so good?!
Which place? If you really want hipster food check out Cambridge

Crone

Which place? If you really want hipster food check out Cambridge
Place called Irish Cottage. Co-worker got their corned beef with cabbage and potatoes, he said it was great as well.

Edit: Btw, McCheese McCheese , had 2 dinners tonight! You'd be proud! Had 2 places recommended to me for dinner, and they happened to be across the street from each other. Went to first place, and it was basically a Red Lobster, but worse tasting food, and double the price. Was so pissed!! Didn't want to end my night with shitty food, so went across the street to the other place, and ordered some stuff to go. Had about half of it, was F'ing amazing!!

Joe's Fish was the shitty place. Lobster Tail was the great place.

Last edited:
  • 1Like