The Fast Food Thread

Oldbased

> Than U
I drank soo much Jolt when I used to pen and paper game. Jolt was basically the first "energy drink."
It was! It has about the same sugar as a coke but the caffeine, holy shit.
I'm sure there is more tasty and powerful shit out there now, but it is more a nostalgia thing since it was the first to cause arrhythmia on a mass scale.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was! It has about the same sugar as a coke but the caffeine, holy shit.
I'm sure there is more tasty and powerful shit out there now, but it is more a nostalgia thing since it was the first to cause arrhythmia on a mass scale.
Current favorite is Rockstar's Pure Zero line. 0 sugar, 240mg of caffeine per 16oz. It is fucking amazing!

Vaclav

I drank soo much Jolt when I used to pen and paper game. Jolt was basically the first "energy drink."

I tried it once back in the day - tasted like what I'd expect a battery to taste like. El Woman loved that shit though.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Jesus I stroked out or something. If youre a man you drink black coffee

• 3Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I too am a black coffee drinker. Except for the shit Keurig in the office. That needs the assistance of both sugar and cream.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Are we talking about coffee now?

Man, I was making 2 gallons of cold brew, had to pour down my compost bin cuz I gotta fly out soon.

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Jolt Cola is making a resurgence this month
Just what the world needs. Jolt is coming back.

Fucking finally

I've seen the red version at the local bevmo for years but could never track down the Legend

Finally my fridge will be complete

Vernor's Ginger Ale
Jolt Cola
Moxie

Now if the faggots at Cadbury would finally start making Beeman's Gum again, my life would finally return to balance.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I drink black coffee with ice all the time. Outside that all I ever drink is Caramel iced coffee from McD's after the gym which sucks because their Hazelnut was amazing and they discontinued it for no fucking reasons like a year ago. The caramel can be too sweet and it's like drinking a fucking sundae sometimes. I hope Hazelnut syrup was giving people explosive tumors or some shit or I'll never fully forgive them for removing it.

Vaclav

Fucking finally

I've seen the red version at the local bevmo for years but could never track down the Legend

Finally my fridge will be complete

Vernor's Ginger Ale
Jolt Cola
Moxie

Now if the faggots at Cadbury would finally start making Beeman's Gum again, my life would finally return to balance.

Vernors is great. Still never tried Moxie though.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Vending machine at work malfunctioned this morning and gave me TWO bags of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos this morning instead of one. Fridays can't get better than this.

• 5Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I drink the white monsters. Don't drink coffee for obvious reasons. Might get cancer but oh well. It's the only thing that keeps me focused at work

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Drinks WHITE monsters. Doesn't drink coffee for obvious reasons (It's Black).

Noodle confirmed Beverage Racist

• 6Worf

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Green Monster is the master race, all your Beetus is belong to me.

Also, went to McD's for lunch, and the dindu gives me a little nod and an extra "Enjoy your meal." When I get back and open the bag, my nugget container is ready to burst, and they crammed 16 of them into my 10-piece. I figure maybe he recognized me/my order and was feeling nice.

But then I get to the bottom of the bag, and there's only 1 sauce container. Now I don't know what to think...

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Orange monster is my favourite, although we don't have much variety over here.

McDonalds also has a salty caramel milkshake right now that's on par with some of the best things I've ever tasted. I love crossovers.

bg_shake_chelsea.jpg

• 1Quality Calories