The Fast Food Thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
BTW are croque monsuiers too hoity toity for the thread? Tried one on a lark for the first time while doing my evacu-cation and gotten hooked. So simple yet so damn good, bewildered why no fast food chain has embraced them.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It doesnt really matter how simple or how tasty something is. If most of America can't pronounce it or it incites their dumbass redneck racist roots they won't eat it (because they don't know what it is)

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It doesnt really matter how simple or how tasty something is. If most of America can't pronounce it or it incites their dumbass redneck racist roots they won't eat it (because they don't know what it is)

I can pronounce grilled ham and cheese.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I really cut off my energy drink consumption. So if I do grab one I go for Rockstar Punched. Best shit ever.

Oldbased

> Than U
I really cut off my energy drink consumption. So if I do grab one I go for Rockstar Punched. Best shit ever.
I'm tempted to buy a Jolt just cause, the past, but I cannot drink energy drinks. Which sucks because I love me some caffeine.
God has taken caffeine and smokes away from me but left me with guns. He is one sick son of a bitch.

• 1Solidarity

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Got invited out to of all places, the Elks lodge, tonight. It is a throwback lodge with regard to membership (um, it appears to be that way anyway) with the exception that there seems to be some unspoken don't ask don't tell thing happening. The guy that hosted me falls in that category. He bought so I drank what he was drinking which was crown royal apple on rocks (I had a back of ginger ale). It was a little too sweet - tasted like an apple jolly rancher fell into the whiskey. Ate the Elks lodge 'supreme' pizza. I was starving so it probably wasn't actually as good as I thought at the time (Yes, I know all pizza is the same) I had not eaten anything but a Clean protein bar since 8 this morning, so my taste buds didn't really give a fuck - I was so hungry .

As a bonus, I had some cute 40 year old fit chick talk to me for like 10 minutes about how "tiny" and "fit" I look...and she guessed me younger than her...that kind of talk to me may be the equivalent to McCheese bonusing on doritos.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So there's these new "boutique" Mountain Dew cans. Two flavors are called "spiked" because they have prickly pear cactus juice in them. They're delicious. The other more regal ones are like "handmade artisanal" of more typical dew flavors, they're decent too but not really unique.

• 1Supertaster

Vaclav

So there's these new "boutique" Mountain Dew cans. Two flavors are called "spiked" because they have prickly pear cactus juice in them. They're delicious. The other more regal ones are like "handmade artisanal" of more typical dew flavors, they're decent too but not really unique.

I tried the pink one of those. Neither woman or I enjoyed it enough to even have a second yet.

Wasn't bad per say, just way lighter of a flavor than we feel would be ideal, raise the syrup ratio by 25% or so in the formula and we'd probably love it though. Because right now it's got a lighter flavor to it than Propel's similar flavor.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone had Metro Diner? Had Big Bern's Pork Sandwich there and it was pretty great. Not just a sandwich, but actual flavor combinations. Almost too much actually. Huge as fuck and great price though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Went to a bday party last night and someone brought in a bunch of trays of kfc - mashed potatoes, chicken breasts/wings/drums and my favorite boneless tendies.

Men I must've eaten 6 whole chickens last night. And weirdly enough no one else ate any.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Supertaster
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
tumblr_n3ob3td5BV1r2kgfwo2_400.jpg

• 1Like

Vaclav

Went to a bday party last night and someone brought in a bunch of trays of kfc - mashed potatoes, chicken breasts/wings/drums and my favorite boneless tendies.

Men I must've eaten 6 whole chickens last night. And weirdly enough no one else ate any.

Original, Extra Crispy or Grilled. Must know to rate appropriately.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I believe it was just all original. I know the mashed potatoes are basically wallpaper grill but I have a soft spot for it. Now all I want to do is eat kfc again.

No lie I ate like 30 tenders and 4 breasts

Vaclav

I believe it was just all original. I know the mashed potatoes are basically wallpaper grill but I have a soft spot for it. Now all I want to do is eat kfc again.

Their mashed is solid last time I had them - el other half never lets me though, she has to have her cole slaw and wedges.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Have you felt okay since eating all that KFC? I love the taste, but every time I eat it I feel like crap starting about an hour after and that can last for a whole day, especially if I had eaten a lot of it.

Crone

Shoulda snuck me in as a relative from out of town and we coulda cleaned the place out!