The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
For you BK people. They have a new Buffalo Chicken Melt sandwich using that new chicken breast.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
McCheese McCheese just got that 2 pound bag of Doritos and 3 pounds of pizza rolls at Costco for under $9.

Gotta be ready for the big raid.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Buffalo Chicken from BK VERY underwhelming. Had none of the care or attention of their other Crispy Chicken sandwiches. They don't dunk the chicken they just put sauce on the bun which is a mistake. It was basically just chicken, 2-3(weird amount) slices of I white whatever cheese, and the sauce and that's it. I mean it's tasty but it needs more sauce and could probably use some more toppings like lettuce and tomato would probably help. Or a nice ranch or light blue cheese. They use the creamy buffalo sauce so it's probably like Frank's + Mayo.

It's good, but not 5 dollars good. They totally give soft mints out now, or maybe that's just because I got onion rings and the girl was trying to help a brotha out in the future.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chipotle is now in my village. Tried it. Don't understand the hype.
I've had Moe's before and it's superior in every way
Better taste, chips, salsa, Queso, and price.
16$ for wife and kid and I vs 30$
Their queso is garbage. More like potato soup. Literally worthless.
The "bowl" is fucking bland.
And it has an irksome snobby fanbase. I don't get it.
Moe's has a fresh, unlimited, salsa bar with 7 or so choices
Chipotle has three bottles of tobasco
Chips are held cold and are not bottomless

Quantity isn't bad. Took half of it home and seasoned it with my own gear the next day and enjoyed myself. I may return, because Moe's is over an hour away and there isn't anything else like it here

Bowl 5/10

Queso 1/10

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 3 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think Chipotle's queso works better in the burrito/bowl than just as a dip. I personally found it kind of gritty and bland with just chips. But I really enjoy it in the actual stuff.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I've always preferred Qdoba. Their chorizo breakfast burritos are probably my favorite breakfast food

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I could tolerate the viruses and plagues, but Chipotle can go fuck itself for dropping chorizo in favor of this apparently gritty toothpaste they call queso.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

I'll take this any day of the week.

queso_image.png

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Moe's queso is legit. That shit is garbage. I used to love Chipotle, the fuck is wrong with them now.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Always wanted to toss that together but always been too lazy to bother. I go the Tostito's premade Salsa Con Queso or Queso Blanco myself.
Being too lazy to microwave Velveeta and mix in some Rotel is laziness of an epic proportion. Do it. Shit is good!