The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Mac-n%E2%80%99-Cheetos-Mac-Cheese-Snacks-Creamy-Cheddar-Flamin%E2%80%99-Hot.jpg

Gave these a try today. Really, really good, especially the spicy ones. They're not quite as good as the Doritos ones, but they're close. Then again, I've always been more of a Doritos fan than a Cheetos fan. Maybe some of you with worse taste will enjoy these more. Either way, my next binge is going to consist of 4 boxes, one of each flavor of each Doritos and Cheetos.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Moe's queso is legit. That shit is garbage. I used to love Chipotle, the fuck is wrong with them now.

They're trying to make a queso that's non gmo all natural. Turns out that its garbage.

Noodleface Noodleface sprinkle some ghost on top of the super easy rotel dip for the win. Stove > microwave so you get a even melt vs top burn melt with microwave. You'll love it.

Legends say I may have even dipped a pizza roll or two in it.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Mac-n%E2%80%99-Cheetos-Mac-Cheese-Snacks-Creamy-Cheddar-Flamin%E2%80%99-Hot.jpg

Gave these a try today. Really, really good, especially the spicy ones. They're not quite as good as the Doritos ones, but they're close. Then again, I've always been more of a Doritos fan than a Cheetos fan. Maybe some of you with worse taste will enjoy these more. Either way, my next binge is going to consist of 4 boxes, one of each flavor of each Doritos and Cheetos.

I've long been an Acolyte at the Church of McCheese, but I found the Dorito Nacho things to be "okay". Would I eat them? Definitely. Would I buy them regularly? Definitely not. That said, I'm definitely down for trying anything breaded and stuffed with cheese that exists.

• 1Solidarity

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Being too lazy to microwave Velveeta and mix in some Rotel is laziness of an epic proportion. Do it. Shit is good!

Eh, it's more being too lazy to buy Velveeta - it's not something we normally purchase - Rotel all damn day though.

Almost bought Velveeta + Rotel while out though a second ago, but couldn't justify spending twice as much to manufacture my own vs. a big thing of premade Tostito's ATM. Money is annoyingly tight for the moment due to all my Irma related costs - rather pinch pennies than start cashing in retirement stuff to cover the damn storm results.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good point. I'd put in peppers

Assuming you don't want to go too nuts, there's actually a Rotel variety that's already got Habanero in it. Nothing towards Ghost tier though, pretty sure Habanero is their top. (Plenty spicy for me though when I use it in my chili)

And goddamn... with all this penny pinching I'm doing until paychecks restart, I've neglected doing chili, Jesus Christ...... my favorite bang for the buck meal...

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
The Velveeta Queso Blanco - yum for the melty goodness. I had it at New's. I don't buy that but will to take to a party or something. I always have Rotel in my pantry...going to look for the habanero now because: heat makes me happy.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Being too lazy to microwave Velveeta and mix in some Rotel is laziness of an epic proportion. Do it. Shit is good!
I'll 4th this.

I was never into it until a roommate made it. Amazing, and guilty pleasure for me is enjoying even the leftovers cold as like a thick cheese whiz to affair.

Since then I've ended up making many rotel recipes. One i like when eating sort of healthy is lean burger, rotel and a pretty small amount of pepper jack and other seasoning simmered into basically a soup/stew. The tiny amount of cheese doesn't add any melty goodness more for turning the broth slightly creamy.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pasta Pass arrived today. The case is even fancier than last year. It's got faux wood paneling. I feel so VIP. Begins on Monday. I'm ready.

feeding.gif

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Chipotle's queso works better in the burrito/bowl than just as a dip. I personally found it kind of gritty and bland with just chips. But I really enjoy it in the actual stuff.
Gritty and bland poured into bowel also

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah I've always preferred Qdoba. Their chorizo breakfast burritos are probably my favorite breakfast food
Heard of them but never seen. I worked at a burrito nacho place in college and this one sauce used was the bomb, owner said it was her version of Qdoba sauce.