The Fast Food Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So, I just pooped and it was bright red. Was worried I was ass bleeding to death, then I realized I had a bag of flaming hot cheetos earlier. Death was cheated today.

Flaming hot cheetos were a 8/10. Deducting one point for 30 seconds of sheer terror after pooping.

Story was a bit anticlimactic. You need to work on the outcome more. 2/10 to go with those delicious cheetos.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
We've been eating a tonne of beets as they're all so good right now. Internal bleeding could be happening with any of us and we wouldn't know.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I want a cool ranch Doritos pizza roll

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Adam Carolla once said that any restaurant that serves beets should give you a bracelet that says "Don't panic, you had beets" that you could wear until next time you poop.

McCheese

mccheese, if someone came directly to your couch and handed you a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, would you eat it?
Of course I'd eat it, but I wouldn't enjoy it very much. I'd rather eat another bag of Moscow mule than a bag of cool ranch to be quite honest.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

I grew up with purple poop cause one of my favorite childhood snacks was purple eggs.

• 1Barf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm a fan of quick and easy noodle soups. The market down the street sells these for a good price and they're delicious. Best instant ramen I've ever had.

img_3508.jpg

• 1Quality Calories

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How is the sodium level in that? I like those kinds of things, too, but they have so much sodium I stay away from them to keep my blood pressure down.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

Those things are usually two servings per packet, as stupid as that is. So 120% daily value per serving.

McCheese

In that case eat up! 120% of daily sodium isn't too bad at all.

• 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well probably find out in 10 years that sugar companies have been lining pockets to say salt is bad

• 1Worf

McCheese

If I've learned anything from watching the evening local news, it's that everything will kill you.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well my comment was mostly in reference to how sugar companies lobbied for HFCS even though it's linked to diabetes, obesity, heart problems. Just like we thought msg was awful but it was all based on one dudes report I n the 60s or 70s and scientists have found it to be baseless.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
HFCS is in everything because of behind the scenes deals between the Reagan administration and Archer Daniels Midland. It's actually cheaper to import sugar from other countries.. but what the fuck are we going to do with all this GOD DAMN CORN?!

• 1Solidarity