The Fast Food Thread

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Nah man, egg mcmuffins are the worst. Mcgriddle or biscuit are the only breakfast items worth getting.

protip: ask them to add breakfast sauce (the sauce on the bagels) to your biscuits. works best with the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
What is remarkable, to me anyway, is that something as simple as Pizza can be so incredibly fucked up by all the national brands. I mean this is not precision cooking necessitating the exercise of extreme culinary skills. Its flour, yeast, water, oil topped with fresh stuff and then baked at a ludicrous temperature.

Because at that level, it's not "how do I make a good pizza?", it's "how do I make a pizza that can be assembled by retards all over the country and come out exactly the same every time and by the way I need to manage a massive distribution chain and have ingredients always available in hundreds of stores and I need my pizza to be as cheap as possible to make while also appealing to the max number of people." It's easy to see how "pizza that tastes good" gets compromised by a lot of things.

On top of that, Little Caesar's is ruining the market with their $5 hot and ready pizza. There is no Papa John's here but I feel like Pizza Hut at least has significantly reduced the quality of their pizza in order to get the price down in response to that.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pizza delivery is so expensive that I gave it up long ago. Been firmly in the Indian/Thai only as delivery options for quite a while now. It's so much cheaper and typically much higher quality. Pizza has been moved to a dine-in or office event meal only.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Pizza delivery is so expensive that I gave it up long ago. Been firmly in the Indian/Thai only as delivery options for quite a while now. It's so much cheaper and typically much higher quality. Pizza has been moved to a dine-in or office event meal only.

Pretty much, you can't even get a 10 dollar pizza back to your home delivered for less than 20. Fuck that shit.

• 1Solidarity

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went to Arby's for the first time in a long while. I'd always get the chicken bacon swiss sandwich. Did they change the fuckin' chicken? The patty felt like some breaded chicken loaf you'd get out of a box in the frozen food aisle. Went again a couple days later and got the deep fried cajun turkey sandwich. Not too bad. Loaded fries and the butter cookie shake were A+, though.
I said something very similar about the chicken bacon swiss (CBS) - definitely has been changed.

I didn't brave the shake, feel like I should have

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because at that level, it's not "how do I make a good pizza?", it's "how do I make a pizza that can be assembled by retards all over the country and come out exactly the same every time and by the way I need to manage a massive distribution chain and have ingredients always available in hundreds of stores and I need my pizza to be as cheap as possible to make while also appealing to the max number of people." It's easy to see how "pizza that tastes good" gets compromised by a lot of things.

On top of that, Little Caesar's is ruining the market with their $5 hot and ready pizza. There is no Papa John's here but I feel like Pizza Hut at least has significantly reduced the quality of their pizza in order to get the price down in response to that.
Pizza Hut $6 pizzas have been on point. I've had it maybe a dozen times with only 3 blunders - which was staff, not pizza's fault

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

IMG_20171106_190900.jpg

• 4Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I prefer non-molecular Hydrogen infusion personally.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I guess the container needs to be aluminum to hold the hydrogen in.

Still, what a retarded idea.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Reminds me of Whole Foods asparagus water for .

To be fair though dipshits deserve to have their money raped right out of their stupid fucking wallets.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Its at least H2O + H2 gas, so that's slightly less retarded than just being water. But its still just bullshit to sell to morons.