The Fast Food Thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tarantino writes the best dialogue.

I'm sure he's known some non-religious Jews in his life with how that section was done. It's almost verbatim for some of the rants I've heard in the family from the non-religious among the in-laws. (although they all break the shellfish rule)

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Some of the dirtiest animals are the most delicious animals. Who gives a shit.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn't feel obligated. Destroyed 2 lbs of crab legs instead.

20171108_171239.jpg
20171108_161759.jpg

McCheese

Is that different from every day for you?

Yes. Unlike you dainty sunflowers with your fragile digestive systems that apparently fart fire just thinking about Taco Bell, it takes something special to mess me up inside.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yes. Unlike you dainty sunflowers with your fragile digestive systems that apparently fart fire just thinking about Taco Bell, it takes something special to mess me up inside.

I'm no dainty flower, and my farts rival the best, but you eat a lot of processed food. Hence the reason for my question.

• 1Barf

McCheese

I'm no dainty flower, and my farts rival the best, but you eat a lot of processed food. Hence the reason for my question.

I grew up on processed garbage, so maybe that's why my body is able to handle it so incredibly well. Now celery? That shit is poison.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Broccoli does it to a lot of people. That's why you drench it in cheese sauce. Drown out the air.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It takes like a pound of dried apricots to make me shit. My stomach is totally bulletproof. I would probably be less fat if it wasn't.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Just had a Cafe Rio open up near us and decided to go with the kids since apparently they give cheese quesadillas our free to them. Went at 4 pm, line was almost out the door.

Ended up sad at McDonald’s

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm a fan of sweet and spicy, but candy?

I think that's where I draw the line.

Yeah I caught me by surprise and I was kind of like what the hell I'll give em a shot. Their really isn't much spice to them, think maybe a combo between skittles and redhots but not as hot as redhots. Shit It's hard to describe em honestly.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone done their own Bourbon Chicken sauce recipe? I've been googling but I'll be sad if I make a huge batch and it's not as good as the mall kind.

McCheese

I'm personally not a big fan of spicy candies, but I endorse in the strongest terms when companies try to innovate fast and junk food.

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users