The Fast Food Thread

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was in the mood for something different last night, so I ate a box of these:

0071007723370_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

Really good! I'm always wary of promises like "extra crunchy" on frozen foods, because it usually doesn't mean much. However, these actually were nicely crunchy. They had an awesome layer of grease on them that was just delightful, too.

*Edit* Should add that I cooked them in the oven. No way these would be crunchy in the microwave.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Really good! I'm always wary of promises like "extra crunchy" on frozen foods, because it usually doesn't mean much. However, these actually were nicely crunchy. They had an awesome layer of grease on them that was just delightful, too.

*Edit* Should add that I cooked them in the oven. No way these would be crunchy in the microwave.

Nice

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

I used to believe McCheese but after those frozen Doritos Cheese things well.. you're suspect.

screenplay-good-will-hunting.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
FYI on those taquitos. I don't know what it was about them, but I have been farting up a storm all morning. For the last few hours I've even been at that point where each fart risks becoming a full blown shit. Still delicious so no regrets, but if you have a sensitive digestive system be careful.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Taco Bell 2018 promotions announced

Eq7yVuF.jpg

2018 Experiences • r/tacobell

E1: $1 Stacker
E2: Loaded Nacho Fries
E3: Naked Chicken Chalupa
E4: Queso Beef Burrito
E5: Triple Double Crunchwrap
E6: Firecracker Burrito
E7: Double Stacked Taco
E8: Quesalupa
E9: Xbox Giveaway
E10: Loaded Fries Burrito

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Taco Bell 2018 promotions announced

Eq7yVuF.jpg

2018 Experiences • r/tacobell

E1: $1 Stacker
E2: Loaded Nacho Fries
E3: Naked Chicken Chalupa
E4: Queso Beef Burrito
E5: Triple Double Crunchwrap
E6: Firecracker Burrito
E7: Double Stacked Taco
E8: Quesalupa
E9: Xbox Giveaway
E10: Loaded Fries Burrito

Looking forward to the firecracker, triple double, naked chicken and double stacked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If I go to Red Lobster, and they have endless shrimps going, am I obligated to get it?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I remember the naked chicken chalupa being pretty solid. Will devour if it comes out again.

• 1Quality Calories

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

They make a fiesta chicken flavor in a blue box as well. Love the crunchy shells on those.

• 1Quality Calories