The Fast Food Thread

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Anyone done their own Bourbon Chicken sauce recipe? I've been googling but I'll be sad if I make a huge batch and it's not as good as the mall kind.

Might want to try the cooking thread.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Okay, let me rephrase that:

Man, the mall court has great food. Hazlenut shakes at Orange Julius used to be my shit. But nothing beats free samples of Bourbon chicken. I wonder if anyone has ever found a recipe to copy it?

(Eat a dick)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Man, the mall court has great food. Hazlenut shakes at Orange Julius used to be my shit. But nothing beats free samples of Bourbon chicken. I wonder if anyone has ever found a recipe to copy it?

(Eat a dick)

Bourbon dick or Original recipe?

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

(Eat a dick)

Yeah yeah we get it, you can cook. Big deal.La di da. You're not better than us

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Went to McDonalds, and apparently someone right near me ordered nearly identical items, and I ended up with a fresh apple pie, instead of the burger I ordered. I wasn't that sad to be honest...

My order:

New Swiss Mushroom burger
Medium Dr Pepper
Medium Fries
10 pc nugget

Their order:

Apple Pie
Large Dr Pepper
Large Fry
10 pc nugget

So not only did I get size upgraded on my drink and fries, but I got the pie. Hmm.. feel kinda bad for the other dude though that probably really wanted his pie!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tried the $5 lunch from Dairy Queen, featuring the new Western BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger.
The burger was dinky and the onion ring was so much temperature hotter than the rest that the whole thing was unbalanced
The fries were fresh and crunchy and should have been good - but they were bland?
I appreciate the ice cream sunday
I also give pretty much unlimited kudos for having white gravy as a condiment choice.

Overall.. I didn't feel like I wasted my money, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.
C-

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I don't like bacon.

Oa1e1Lq.gif

• 1Worf

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

(Eat a dick)

Wasn't trying to be a dick, just that we wouldn't be in the fast food thread if we wanted to cook something we could just buy.

84624509.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There is a Marxist conspiracy to keep Supreme pizza rolls away from me.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Target has always been a good place to pick up supreme pizza rolls.

• 1Like
  • 1Supertaster

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I did something that is very out of the ordinary for me....I ate from a buffet. New was hungry so we went to Hokaido. (Sp?)
I ate a ridiculous amount of food ,including the sushi that was remarkably good considering: buffet...will go back.
After that we went home and New made for me a very large rum and Bailey's infused ice cream cocktail.
Weight this morning: 119

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So my favorite thing for breakfast is sausage on a biscuit

I hate buying the ones that are fully frozen (including the biscuit) so I typically buy the sausage and biscuits separately. For the longest time I could not find a frozen sausage that was appropriately sized. Jimmie Dean's are like half dollar sized so you need 3 to cover a biscuit. Anyways this weekend I begrudgingly bought Walmart brand frozen sausage patties and they're perfect sized. I got the spicy version and while not hot at all, the added ting of spice was nice.

I hate that I'm promoting a Walmart brand anything, but it was good. Like $5 for a million sausage patties.

• 1Solidarity

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I’m sure the fine print will state they are sausage flavored meat byproduct patties

• 1Supertaster