The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
English muffins are never a proper substitute for a biscuit.
I agree. Sorry I should've worded it:

I make my own. If I don't have time and in teetering on the edge of killing myself while hating myself and not caring what level of literal garbage I ingest I'll use an English muffin

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
McDonald's breakfast is best breakfast!

20171113_095947.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So my favorite thing for breakfast is sausage on a biscuit

I hate buying the ones that are fully frozen (including the biscuit) so I typically buy the sausage and biscuits separately. For the longest time I could not find a frozen sausage that was appropriately sized. Jimmie Dean's are like half dollar sized so you need 3 to cover a biscuit. Anyways this weekend I begrudgingly bought Walmart brand frozen sausage patties and they're perfect sized. I got the spicy version and while not hot at all, the added ting of spice was nice.

I hate that I'm promoting a Walmart brand anything, but it was good. Like $5 for a million sausage patties.

I have been buying those for years. Surprisingly good for the price and a Walmart item. I usually nuke them for like 30 seconds then throw them in a pan to finish them off.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was dreaming of Pizza Hut, but they raised their two topping any from $5.99 to $7.99 and I think I'll pass out of spite.
Think instead I'll play roulette and get a McRib. They are so inconsistent.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
No, Papa Gino's sounds like some made-up family guy spoof of a pizza place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Realized+2 came from large vs medium
Was delicious without regrets are you're foolish if think disgusting.
Your brand maybe better, but even CiCi's isn't "disgusting", let alone "fucking disgusting"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Your brand maybe better, but even CiCi's isn't "disgusting", let alone "fucking disgusting"
I think the sauce tastes off and the one by me likes to undercook

McCheese

You have to remember you're talking to a supertaster. "Disgusting" is the baseline descriptor for supertasters.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

McCheese

Ate a box of these last night:

TGI-Fridays-Honey-BBQ-Boneless-Chicken-Bites-15-oz.jpg

As always with this shitty frozen chicken, one of them had a big chunk of cartilage or something in it. Never fucking fails. It's a shame, too, because the sauce is delicious.

• 1Worf

McCheese

Had a bag of these last night:

91Ofh6UXZ0L._SY450_.jpg

I figured they'd be great, because Route 11 makes Mama Zuma's which are amazing. These were WAY too salty. It's definitely not real old bay on them. I've found that any generically labeled "crab" chips will be much worse than chips with true old bay. Although it might just be Utz that actually uses old bay.

• 2Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So my favorite thing for breakfast is sausage on a biscuit

I hate buying the ones that are fully frozen (including the biscuit) so I typically buy the sausage and biscuits separately. For the longest time I could not find a frozen sausage that was appropriately sized. Jimmie Dean's are like half dollar sized so you need 3 to cover a biscuit. Anyways this weekend I begrudgingly bought Walmart brand frozen sausage patties and they're perfect sized. I got the spicy version and while not hot at all, the added ting of spice was nice.

I hate that I'm promoting a Walmart brand anything, but it was good. Like $5 for a million sausage patties.

Most Walmart brand items are made by the same company that makes the name brand, we literally pause the line, switch boxes, and keep on running. Walmart buys and sells both though so either way they get their market share and cut.

• 1Worf

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Most Walmart brand items are made by the same company that makes the name brand, we literally pause the line, switch boxes, and keep on running. Walmart buys and sells both though so either way they get their market share and cut.
Yeah and I know frozen is different, I've just had bad experiences with their meats

• 1Like