The Fast Food Thread

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
You're insane. Wrapping delicious things in a delicious wrapping makes it more delicious. It's simple math delicious + delicious = delicious, and you can't refute math.
like a philly taco (extra large pizza slice wrapped around a cheesesteak)

tastes so good. feels so bad when it compounds the hangover that inspired the overindulgence in the first place

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Sorry I meant all burritos are trash not exclusively ones with freedom fries in them

giphy.gif

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
So I'm going to Orange County for business tonight and there is an Arby's really close to my hotel. What should I feast on tonight? I usually go for a Beef & Cheddar but I want to go for something new. Heard these new deli sandwiches are truth.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You're insane. Wrapping delicious things in a delicious wrapping makes it more delicious. It's simple math delicious + delicious = delicious, and you can't refute math.

Delicious^2 you mean - it's not additive, it's exponential.

• 1Worf

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is this the point where I should tell you I'm a compartmental eater

There's degrees of it, I can understand when it's wildly different textures since that shit sets me off - but similar texture like rice/well-shredded meat? That just goes - fits as well as cheese and a burger for Christ's sake.

And besides, even doing it the "compartmental way" doing a burrito bowl, rice STILL holds up as a good filler with burritos - absorbing the juices/etc

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So those Lofthouse cookies yall crazy for right? They had some at safeway, dunno wasn't all that impressed by sugar. Was delightfully thick/heavy/dense, but I've had better of that style elsewhere. I have a feeling my mistake was not getting the cherry ones?

Or perhaps regionally quality varies like Wendys, different bakery factories etc.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
wife and I scoffed at "worlds best" when we saw it but picked it up to taste test. Gotta say this is pretty legit and if you see it try it out:

liin9j-liin8cuntitled13.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
$1 any sandwich on the McDonald's app this week.

not quite as good as free sandwich with any purchase over $1, but still damn good.

• 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
So those Lofthouse cookies yall crazy for right? They had some at safeway, dunno wasn't all that impressed by sugar. Was delightfully thick/heavy/dense, but I've had better of that style elsewhere. I have a feeling my mistake was not getting the cherry ones?

Or perhaps regionally quality varies like Wendys, different bakery factories etc.

Did you get plain sugar cookies, or the frosted ones?

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Had my first experience with pizza rolls last night. Grabbed a 15 pack of totinos combination. I didn't dislike them and finished off the box but honestly if I was gonna hit up the frozen food aisle I'd be more prone to grab pork dumplings every time over pizza rolls.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pizza rolls aren't some amazing frozen food item. I prefer other things as well. But I would never turn away pizza rolls.

• 2Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
frosted sugar. I thought most of the love was the cookie, but I can see the disconnect if it's the frosting since I'm not a huge buttercream etc fan.

Yes the frosting is where the joy is. The cookies are actually pretty flavorless by themselves.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Went to Taco Bell this weekend specifically to get a couple orders of fries, ordered a few other items as well that I felt might benefit from having some fries stuffed in them, but mainly just wanted the fries.

Made the cardinal sin of not sitting there at the drive-thru window checking all my items. Got home, discovered they left out both nacho cheese cups, so all I had was the plain fucking fries with some seasoning on them. If I wanted just fries I'd have gone next door to the fucking McDonald's! Not worth going back or calling them, they are probably the shittiest Taco Bell in existence so I'd just get more upset I'm sure.

Fries weren't terrible, but without the cheese, who gives a fuck? So rustled over that still.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Dangers of the drive thru. I once got a DQ mushroom and swiss burger where they left out the patty. It was just a bun with some mushrooms and sauce in the middle. Like you I didn't want to drive all the way back when I realized it so I just sat and ate my soggy bread in a rage. Seriously though, how do you make a burger and forget the meat?

• 2Worf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
And my wife wonders why I usually just go in for to go. Usually ends up faster and easier for a quick check or sometimes scarf down a time/soggy sensitive item before driving the rest home.

And actually related just got her from airport. Getting impatient with me online ordering to save $5 etc. I order 3 spicy chicken and add 2 servings of pickels to each. I'm impressed they didn't give me only 2 sandwhiches with pickle though i thank that their machine now prints like an individual sticker that goes on the wrapper with the order. However all i got was the standard 2 tiny pickle slivers rather than the 4 two servings would be so i can actually taste then.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
After reading about the fries here I decided to go with the bellgrande version, added extra cheese sauce and meat. Price definitely went up but was worth it and will order again.

• 1Like
  • 1Quality Calories