The Fast Food Thread

Xevy

Log Wizard
Next time some one at a restaurant you're with asks for egg-white only, asks for their yolks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For real. I don't even know why the boxes exist. They taste worse and they only have 15 rolls...what's the point?

I really don't know how the box manages to taint the pizza rolls through the plastic but you might as well have bought off brand with how bad they taste.

And yeah 15 pizza rolls I guess for trying them isn't a bad number but otherwise it's only enough to make you mad you didn't buy a bag of them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What did you have for breakfast?

Chick fila-

Chicken biscuit with habanero sauce
Bacon egg n cheese
Hashbrowns
Dr.Pepper

E764E5E0-AA3B-42D6-A62F-8158B0381C75.jpeg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Slim jim twin pack (gift from my girlfriend. She's a keeper) and a cup of black coffee:

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's Chik-Fil-A promotion Wednesday here in Austin. So that's where I'm going! Double sandwich day!

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I had a bacon cheeseburger for breakfast because I had a hamburger patty in the fridge that needed to be used and I'm going to be gone for lunch and dinner today. Put some bacon on it to make it breakfasty.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I hope you didn't get the beef n cheddar. It used to be their best sandwich, but now they've brought so much better stuff to the table I never get them anymore.

Try any of the new sandwiches, especially the brisket ones.

I'm a sucker for buffalo sauce and saw they had new buffalo chicken tenders. They were OK. Slathered in buffalo sauce with a good amount of heat which is excellent. But it made the breading a little too soggy. Chicken was decent quality. I may go for Round 2 for lunch today and get the smokehouse brisket or three cheese steak. Those look good too.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm a sucker for buffalo sauce and saw they had new buffalo chicken tenders. They were OK. Slathered in buffalo sauce with a good amount of heat which is excellent. But it made the breading a little too soggy. Chicken was decent quality. I may go for Round 2 for lunch today and get the smokehouse brisket or three cheese steak. Those look good too.

I suggest the smokehouse brisket.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Smoothies are literally the worst breakfast. I mean, obviously fast food is ideal, but if you have to have something "healthy" at least just eat the damn fruit or veggies. Blending it all down to smoothie form removes the little enjoyment you can get out of a healthy breakfast.

Food is the most enjoyable thing in life. Don't lessen that enjoyment.

• 1Supertaster

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Smoothies are literally the worst breakfast. I mean, obviously fast food is ideal, but if you have to have something "healthy" at least just eat the damn fruit or veggies. Blending it all down to smoothie form removes the little enjoyment you can get out of a healthy breakfast.

Both have a place. I juice, I eat shitty food.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I make smoothies for breakfast all the time. They're great.

Went back to Arby's for lunch. Smokehouse Brisket is definitely a top tier fast food item. Also dig the Arby's sauce selection. Now back to SF and my non-shitty mostly non-meat diet.

20180131_115939.jpg

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
as good as Arby's curly fries are, the few times i do go there i can't resist but upgrade my side to mozzarella sticks.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider

Protip: the most important ingredient in a smoothie is spiced rum or vodka.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Do you know what I dislike lately? All the fucking hipster Grilled Cheese Trucks in Austin. The idea of paying like $8 for a fucking grilled cheese sandwich? I have no idea why they are so popular.

• 1Solidarity