The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Tried the nacho fries from Taco Bell today. Save yourselves a trip they are completely forgettable and not worth the time.

taco-bell-fries.jpg

I really liked them.

• 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Been trying to turn over a new leaf lately and eat more salad.

Does salad still get the McCheese seal of approval if I top it with bacon, cheese, ranch, and croutons?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

Does salad still get the McCheese seal of approval if I top it with bacon, cheese, ranch, and croutons?
is this on the go, or at home?

imo skip the croutons, might as well do away w/ the last bit of carbs

bacon and cheese, a-ok

and if you can replace ranch w/ a good cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, get a nice sprayer for it
oil sprayer i used to use the misto, but that clogged too much, this one, no idea yea, still going strong, looks nicer on the counter too.

you want to be "asiany", drop a drop of seseme oil, just a drop.

You want some flavor'd cooked salad? drop in half butter, half coconul oil in a pan, then drop your salad in and coat it, you want to lazy steam it? drop some water in there, turn it on low and put the cover on. (maybe you want to steam your broc or softer carrots)

imo if you can replace the ranch, which is like 100% artificial w/ natural flavors, some examples i provided, you'd at least be doing something.

if it's on the go, sadly, the healthiest salad is w/o dressing, otherwise just eat a hamburger it's the same calories and shit once you dump on the ranch.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, but ranch dressing is just mayo, buttermilk, and spices. What is artificial about that?

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Bro, hit up Bread Zeppelin if you have one in your area. It fucking rocks. You can get a salad or they take a baguette, remove the bread inside leaving only the crust and pack your salad inside of it. The bread is also fresh out of the oven and makes for a delightful experience.

Bread Zeppelin

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
I had a vegetable smoothie and a side of protein for supper last night.

OK, technically it was a double Bloody Mary made with spicy V-8 juice but it had celery an olives and a bacon garnish.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Can't believe murica' still drinks bloody mary's over Caesars.

also, i had taco bell for lunch for the first time in years, real big let down with that fire sauce nerf.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

also, i had taco bell for lunch for the first time in years, real big let down with that fire sauce nerf.

Then get Diablo sauce? I don't know what Fire nerf you are talking about. Fire was never really all that spicy in the first place.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>

No clamato in the house and I had no intention of going to get any. Spicy V 8 vodka and bacon was enough for me.

Fire sauce is meh - I agree with Harshaw -get Diablo...the flavor is better. I may be no McCheese, but I am down with the Bell.

• 2Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No clamato in the house and I had no intention of going to get any. Spicy V 8 vodka and bacon was enough for me.

Fire sauce is meh - I agree with Harshaw -get Diablo...the flavor is better. I may be no McCheese, but I am down with the Bell.

I totally read this twice as "get Dildo...the flavor is better."

I was going to object, but I'm just tired. Carry on.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Looking up a 'Caesars' it's nothing but a variation of a bloody mary. Maybe you should find out more about bloodies and how they vary.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I haven't had TBell Diablo sauce since they introduced it. It was bland and... not good back then. They change the recipe on it?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users