The Fast Food Thread

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do you know what I dislike lately? All the fucking hipster Grilled Cheese Trucks in Austin. The idea of paying like $8 for a fucking grilled cheese sandwich? I have no idea why they are so popular.
Because Millennials.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Do you know what I dislike lately? All the fucking hipster Grilled Cheese Trucks in Austin. The idea of paying like $8 for a fucking grilled cheese sandwich? I have no idea why they are so popular.

I strongly endorse this post.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This new place opened by me called Pincho Factory. I think I'm going to check them out on my next cheat meal. It's Latin-inspired burger joint. They have burgers with a giant slab of fried queso fresco on top! Menu - Pincho Factory

upload_2018-2-1_9-8-26.png

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

the fuck? i assume there's nothing special about them that justifies the $8 price tag, but what do THEY think is special about them that makes them worth so much?

i hope it's not just bread, butter, and american "cheese"

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
the fuck? i assume there's nothing special about them that justifies the $8 price tag, but what do THEY think is special about them that makes them worth so much?

i hope it's not just bread, butter, and american "cheese"

This is the one that came to the office yesterday. These sandwiches are smaller than a McDonald's burger when you get them and they come with nothing other than chips unless you pony up extra.

I bet they make bank.

Emojis Grilled Cheese Food Truck

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
This is the one that came to the office yesterday. These sandwiches are smaller than a McDonald's burger when you get them and they come with nothing other than chips unless you pony up extra.

I bet they make bank.

Emojis Grilled Cheese Food Truck

that pepperjack and bacon one actually looks fucking delicious, but fuck paying $8 for it still if it's that small

this one tho?:

4242814.png

$8 for that? the fuck?

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Guys, it's $8 because all orders get chips and a cookie.

• 1Worf

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't know if it was here or elsewhere but I remember someone recommending Josephs spicy hommus. I have to be in the mood for hummus and don't eat it often but was wandering the isles of the grocery store last night and decided to grab it and some naan for a snack.

It's the best hummus I've ever eaten. I'm no connoisseur but it's really fucking good. Nice level of heat and great flavor.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

The stupid thing is they get to tell em as grilled cheeses when 99% of em are melts. Should get the FDA involved imo.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Tried the nacho fries from Taco Bell today. Save yourselves a trip they are completely forgettable and not worth the time.

taco-bell-fries.jpg

• 1Supertaster
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users