The Fast Food Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Any of you ever had mod pizza? Pizza made on the spot and you can choose your toppings with no restrictions.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They haven't picked up around here that much unlike Blaze which is everywhere... Blaze is good though if you wanted to know

• 1Quality Calories

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Any of you ever had mod pizza? Pizza made on the spot and you can choose your toppings with no restrictions.

Yeah Mod is pretty good. Load it up with all the meat! Good salads filled with meat, too.

• 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Evidently they have one the next town over in The Dalles, maybe stop by on my next trip to Bend

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage

Uhhhhh... what kind of pizza places do you usually go to that you can't do this?

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Uhhhhh... what kind of pizza places do you usually go to that you can't do this?

It's way different. It's like Chipotle. You walk through a line and build your pizza as you go.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Although I am in Austin now. I grew up in Coos Bay.

Been through Coos Bay a few times but have never stayed.101 to Cali is spectacular. I've gone by car a few times but the best was via Motorcycle. Ocean, a throttle, and wonderful curves.

• 1Quality Calories

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
3F64C986-BBF7-4E09-AF84-307FD46F42BF.jpeg

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

B-Biscuit

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Never been to this specific restaurant but have been to a pizza factory which is the same concept. Keep meaning to stop in there again. Love the variety

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's ok. Family loves it because they have gluten free pizzas they all go gaga over.

I tried out their pizza salad the last time I was there and that was pretty good. Big huge salad on top of their warm crust.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I tend to go with Taco Bells fire sauce since the Diablo sauce doesn't seem to have much flavor and really isnt hotter in my opinion. Still Volcano sauce beats them both. Bring back Volcano shit, it's like the faggots who run Taco Bell hate money..

Also Burger King should bring back to Angry Whopper.. Why do these places make good shit once a decade then remove it. Cunts.

tb2.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Phil fuckin Collins said:
All of my life, I've been searching

Been searching @Conefed McCheese McCheese

Finally found them at a Walmart next to Dulles Airport. That’s right as we speak I’m 20 Supreme pizza rolls in. I’m doing the 40 than the next 40 for breakfast before Monster Hunter calls me. Notice how no one wants the other pizza roll flavors.

Supreme > all

BBB88868-F18E-40BA-9BAA-3FB60A4F0DBB.jpeg
9DA8EE06-EFE3-460D-A66E-0148D557ABF6.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users