The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
went to Taco Bell for a single chalupa, then decided it wasn't quite enough. added on the new $1 Triple Melt Nachos. perfect sized side item for when you want just a little bit more with your order. if they keep it at $1 they're going to sell a ton of them.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
After a sample size that's larger than I would like to admit, the new fresh McDonald's quarter pounders are good.*
* because shitty McD locations are still shitty and an old patty is still old.
6/10 - would bang again
good; not great.

ps: I'm still not sold on beef signature crafted over crispy chicken for same price - that's just economics.
holy shit, this must put a new strain on the franchisee's they basically have to get new grills OR they're just cooking and flipping. (cuz the old mcdees grills is basically like a big george forman to cook 10/1 and 4/1 patties)

That's gonna suck i would NOT goto a mcdee's cuz that would mean MORE employee interaction w/ meat, w/ the flipping and employees are usually horrible at that. (thats why you sometimes get good burgers or bad, depends on the flip)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
8F7E88F5-4634-4ECF-B74F-7731B83928C6.jpeg

Nom nom nom

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Chik-Fil-A could murder people in the streets. I'm still eating the spicy deluxe.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I bought that Talenti gelato twice and both times it was all full of ice crystals. Maybe I just have bad luck. I do prefer Häagen-Dazs or some other plain ice cream these days to B&J just because it seems like they have gone overboard with just filling their ice cream with random shit when a lot of times I would rather just have one flavor. That Halo Top low calorie ice cream is surprisingly good as well. It's not exactly the same as real ice cream, but it's got great texture and flavor for having like 1/4 the calories of B&J.
Usually that has more to do with supply chain issues and not keeping it at the right temp thru transport and storage re ice crystals.

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fast food bros, can I get a rundown on these 2 for 6 deals these people got going on? I don't know if McDonald's has one but Wendy's and BK both do.

Are BK's crispy & spicy chicken sandwich any good? For reference, Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is pretty bomb imo (though it very much depends on which Wendy's you go to!), seems like 2 for $6 is solid. Or should I do one chicken, one Dave's single? Seems like not enough meat.

Need some guidance bros.
Depends on type of food you want. Carl's has a pretty awesome $5 box that's a cookie, fries, drink, double cheese, and a spicy? or just crispy chicken sandwhich.

Mcdonalds signature sammies grew on me though they dropped the fucking sriracha chicken!!. Not good for every day but 1-2 times a week amazing deals via the app most of the time.

Fuck BK unless you are noodle.

Arbys 2-5pm $1 sliders (pizza is best or corned beef) is a great deal, and they usually have some kind of 2 for 5 or 2 for 6. Their fish sandwhich was pretty good I think is current promotion.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I also hear they start ground level at like +$2/hr over market - which is extra nuts because the one here is bursting. Most Arby's shifts had 3-4 workers, 7 at peak. C-f-a is an easy 16.

This is the difference and why you see such high quality employees come out of chick fil a, in and out and costco. It's a wonderful look into why letting the market determine wages is a good thing.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jesus inspired me to save lurkingdirk lurkingdirk and spread the gospel across the world.

Spicy chicken sammich with added spinach
Waffle fries
8 count nugz
Sweet tea

354AEA20-F379-4D86-9E18-0B0522771EF7.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
These are my newest snack food obsession. They just started appearing in the vending machines at work. Are they new? I've never seen them in stores. Then again, I never see any of the TGIFriday's potato skins snack line in stores. I don't even see them on the official website: Potato Skins « Friday's

They are AMAZING. They are caked in sriracha ranch dust. If you happen to see them, buy them and give them a try. You'll love them as much as Noodlefart loved the buffalo cheddar chips.

chips.jpg

• 1Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Welp tried to go to th Chick-fil-A but the cops have the roads shut down to it and there’s a line about 40 long on the one street from the residential area left open. WIll have to try again later tonight.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Depends on type of food you want. Carl's has a pretty awesome $5 box that's a cookie, fries, drink, double cheese, and a spicy? or just crispy chicken sandwhich.

Mcdonalds signature sammies grew on me though they dropped the fucking sriracha chicken!!. Not good for every day but 1-2 times a week amazing deals via the app most of the time.

Fuck BK unless you are noodle.

Arbys 2-5pm $1 sliders (pizza is best or corned beef) is a great deal, and they usually have some kind of 2 for 5 or 2 for 6. Their fish sandwhich was pretty good I think is current promotion.
Hey what the fuck. I like BK man, most of the time. It isnt perfect, but I enjoy their burgers.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
These are my newest snack food obsession. They just started appearing in the vending machines at work. Are they new? I've never seen them in stores. Then again, I never see any of the TGIFriday's potato skins snack line in stores. I don't even see them on the official website: Potato Skins « Friday's

They are AMAZING. They are caked in sriracha ranch dust. If you happen to see them, buy them and give them a try. You'll love them as much as Noodlefart loved the buffalo cheddar chips.

View attachment 164922
Those potato skins in general are sent from the God's, I NEED to try this

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Welp tried to go to th Chick-fil-A but the cops have the roads shut down to it and there’s a line about 40 long on the one street from the residential area left open. WIll have to try again later tonight.
da fuq, i gave you the cheat sheet, use it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Haha, BROFIST! I came here to post the different brand, but identical chips I found at Walmart that are the same.

I love my fries well done crispy anyway, so this is just so perfect!

I mean aren't those basically like Andy Capp's Hot Fries? I've been eating those things as long as I can remember.

229314.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I mean aren't those basically like Andy Capp's Hot Fries? I've been eating those things as long as I can remember.

229314.jpg
Those hot fries are much more like a cheetto puff, than what we are talking about. These fries have like a super crunch. You'd hear a "snap" if you split one in half.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users