LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nom nom nom they’re back @ Walmart

46BBACE8-9363-4296-A1AD-C3B0A4ADF662.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sweet Spicy Chili are still the greatest and I can only get them at Amazon.
I swear the purple ones never rotated out here.

Went to Firehouse. The brisket was very good. but perhaps a $1 too much and certainly skimpy. Son's meatball was fine whatever better than Subway.

Ate the Memphis BBQ Thickburger, Hardees burgers are so fakey. It was basically the flavor and crunch profile my gluttony demanded of me and it was filling enough tho - yet, that burger was like.. stuffing or something.. like meatloaf.. distracting. I'd get it again, but notime soon.
burger and drink only - even for only 20 cents more or whatever, all HardD's sides are worthless.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I swear the purple ones never rotated out here.

Went to Firehouse. The brisket was very good. but perhaps a $1 too much and certainly skimpy. Son's meatball was fine whatever better than Subway.

Ate the Memphis BBQ Thickburger, Hardees burgers are so fakey. It was basically the flavor and crunch profile my gluttony demanded of me and it was filling enough tho - yet, that burger was like.. stuffing or something.. like meatloaf.. distracting. I'd get it again, but notime soon.
burger and drink only - even for only 20 cents more or whatever, all HardD's sides are worthless.
I like the Hardees onion rings. They are the only place that had not gone to that horrible newer batter style.

Also the pepperoni meatballs at Firehouse are good.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Opinions on Arby's onion rings?
I do not recall much about them because they have curly fries, mozz sticks, or jalapeno poppers as a side. I normally do not care for fries but Arbys is one place I do not mind.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I do not recall much about them because they have curly fries, mozz sticks, or jalapeno poppers as a side. I normally do not care for fries but Arbys is one place I do not mind.

I always get the potato cakes. Love em. Getting a bourbon triple stack right now typing this in dive thru

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
steak is so good, but I'm tempted to get the bourbon chicken

Its pretty thin chicken patty but worked well in the triple. Im pretty old school. My fav is the half pound roast beef with an asston of arby and horsy sauce and some potato cakes.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are they that Panko shit? I do not care for the Panko style.
it's close enough to Panko. we don't need to break down origins of true Panko. It's what you don't like, which is why I asked the question to gauge were our onion ring enjoyment parameters fall.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hope they got wasabi Doritos around here. Our Walmart doesn't carry specialty flavors so I'm gonna have to hit the supermarkets.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Beer battered onion rings are the best, but they go downhill too quickly after they come out of the fryer for most fast food places I think.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not sure this belongs but I've been on a dill pickle kick. Decided fresh was way better. Tried claussen since I never have before and they were very good but very salty. Is there another superior brand?