The Fast Food Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Was in bean town last week and needed quick bite before flying out, ate Chipotle for first time in years... holy fuck it’s awful. The queso is genuinely the least palatable I’ve ever had, it’s like someone from Connecticut decided to try something new so threw some peppers and grainy runny shit in a pot. 2/10 will never eat there again

Their queso is ridiculously bad. Tastes like they took decent queso and ground up a bunch of chalk board chalk and dumped the dust in.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's disgusting I agree.

I really don't know how they managed to do it. I know their whole goal was to have a product that didn't harden back up at room temperature, but some laws of nature just can't be broken.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I really don't know how they managed to do it. I know their whole goal was to have a product that didn't harden back up at room temperature, but some laws of nature just can't be broken.

I love their bullshit “queso isn’t cheese we’re all natural.” Yeah all natural E fucking Coli.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I tried those mini pizza rolls. They tasted just like mini pizza rolls. Not sure what the point is. Each one is the size of a Ritz Bits.

put them in a bowl, fill the bowl with queso, and eat with a spoon.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
I love their bullshit “queso isn’t cheese we’re all natural.” Yeah all natural E fucking Coli.

One year I made velveeta rotell dip during the winter. It was never finished and forgotten about in the fridge in the garage.

A year later I needed the dish to make more, and when I went to retrieve it I had expected some kind of monstrosity.

It looked exactly the same as when I put it in there. No mold. Nothing. Pretty sure that’s not food.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So I have decided that my only gospel to this thread is that the Cravings Deal at Taco Bell is the best junk food ever. Enter the caveat of no drink, no twists and an extra crunchy taco supreme. I prefer fire sauce because diablo sauce has no flavor and is just their stupid, "hot hot hot sauce" which is boring in terms of hot sauce.

I want a burger to take the lead here but IDK who can top the Cravings Deal with the variety of flavors Taco Bell offers.

Strange times my friends.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Fire sauce is infinitely better than Diablo sauce. I agree that Diablo sauce is bland and flavorless.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
For the people the like hot stuff and have a Nepalese/Indian grocer near you I highly recommend these. They don't mess around. I made a pizza tonight and put only two of these on it and I can feel them in my stomach doing work. Also good to chop up and put on deli sandwiches. They aren't just heat either - the flavor is great. But damn they are hot af.

nepalese red cherry peppers.jpg

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Fire sauce is infinitely better than Diablo sauce. I agree that Diablo sauce is bland and flavorless.
It's the same thing where I say I prefer jalapenos for the flavor and heat over something hotter. I love hot stuff, but if I'm choosing I'm taking jalapeno 99% of the time

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those nacho pics are sad. I remember when they had green onions and olives as standard. They removed those ingredients and yet still somehow raised the price.

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

green sauce was best sauce and they deep six'd it to bring back faggot diablo sauce. luckily walmart still sells it in bottles.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
green sauce was best sauce and they deep six'd it to bring back faggot diablo sauce. luckily walmart still sells it in bottles.

Yeah that salsa verde was my favorite. It wasn't spicy but it had the best flavor imo.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Taco bell is dead to me now that they've cut the fries, I'll only go during happy hour for a dollar freeze.

Just got back from a week long trip to SF and made sure to hit the Del taco both ways for those delicious fries.20180415_143152.jpg

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Just tried the new Bourbon BBQ brisket sandwich at Arby's, top tier as per usual.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users