The Fast Food Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Full sours (what people usually call kosher dill pickles) are all going to be salty. The fermentation process is done via a natural salt brine. You can try to find half-sours which won't be as salty but they aren't nearly as common.

I personally find Claussen to be the least salty of the major brands that I can get around here (Vlasic, Claussen, Mt. Olive)

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had the whiskey burger and onion rings at Applebees yesterday. The burger was good, the onion rings were terrible. I think they used some corn meal, and they weren't fresh. Crap.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Full sours (what people usually call kosher dill pickles) are all going to be salty. The fermentation process is done via a natural salt brine. You can try to find half-sours which won't be as salty but they aren't nearly as common.

I personally find Claussen to be the least salty of the major brands that I can get around here (Vlasic, Claussen, Mt. Olive)
Huh, weird. I find them way more salty but to each his own. I definitely prefer that with claussen I can taste the actual cucumber

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I guess junk food falls in the category, right?

These are so fucking good...

cakes_horizontal_strawberryshortcakerolls-st3ijc.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Saw an email for stuffed crust pan pizza from Pizza Hut and had to get it! Stuffed Crust pizza is my all time favorite, and it fucking sucks that the up charge for it as gone from $1 to $3 over the last couple years.

Got 1 large 1 topping for $14.99, and threw on the stuffed garlic knots for good measure. Food for days!

I'd give it a 6 maybe 7 outta 10. Because of my love for Stuffed Crust pizza, I haven't had a Pizza Hut pan pizza in a really long time, and it seems super thin compared to what it used to be? But it still has that awesome pan pizza flavor, and then you get to the end and somehow cheese is baked in and it's awesome!

Apparently they did this all the way back in 2009? Found this YOutube video: Just watched the video, and it's certainly changed since 2009. The ring of cheese is "stuffed" inside the crust, and isn't just chilling around the outside.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Not sure this belongs but I've been on a dill pickle kick. Decided fresh was way better. Tried claussen since I never have before and they were very good but very salty. Is there another superior brand?

For just normal store brand pickles I go for the Zesty Dill Vlasic ones.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
My grocery store has Vlasic, Mt. Olive, and the store brand. I go with Vlasic now, but they used to have Nalley which were better than any of them but they replaced them with Mt. Olive which aren't as good. The store brand ones suck.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I instantly know a person cannot be trusted when they tell me they like cold snickers bars.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users