The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, and I was making some mac and cheese a minute ago and when I pulled my salsa out of the fridge the name looked familiar.

20180717_185543.jpg

So on one hand I have to assume that if I can buy it accidentally in South Dakota then it seems likely that it's at least a little mainstream.

On the other hand I'm also drinking PBR tall boys, so Mrs Renfro's could be some kind of hipster bullshit and I'm completely oblivious.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've never heard of it or seen it in south florida. Nor do I recall seeing it in Connecticut, Georgia, or Mississippi when I lived in any of those places

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere, and I was making some mac and cheese a minute ago and when I pulled my salsa out of the fridge the name looked familiar.

View attachment 170635

So on one hand I have to assume that if I can buy it accidentally in South Dakota then it seems likely that it's at least a little mainstream.

On the other hand I'm also drinking PBR tall boys, so Mrs Renfro's could be some kind of hipster bullshit and I'm completely oblivious.

I got some today and Mrs. Renfros is cheaper than the Habenero Tostitos salsa at my local store. Which I found kinda strange considering Mrs Renfros seems to use better ingredients.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Had the Bacon Smokehouse at McD's today. That's a good burger. I only got the single because I wasn't too hungry, was more of an I should eat some food eating. Was wishing I got the double

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Super-Snack-Time-Pizza-in-a-Bag-Supreme-Pizza-Style-Peperoni-Jerky.jpg

Holy fuck this stuff is good.

My only complaint is the bag isn't big enough. I finished it so quick.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I've never heard of it or seen it in south florida. Nor do I recall seeing it in Connecticut, Georgia, or Mississippi when I lived in any of those places

It's definitely in CT. It's my salsa of choice.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
They say it sells in all 50 states, plus internationally. It might be less what geographic area you live in and more where you happen to shop

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
It's definitely in CT. It's my salsa of choice.
To be fair I probably wouldn't remember if I saw it in Connecticut or Mississippi, I rarely did much shopping in either state, and CT was a long time ago. I still miss the wing places in Mississippi though. So many flavors, delivery, and all so good.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Culver's Spicy Chicken sandwich is really good. It has a little bite to it that the others places don't. Wendy's used to have a similar bite, but they threw that out the window sadly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1 Bacon King
1 large fry
1 large Mellow Yellow
Calories- 1400
Happiness 11/10

8D2DFC45-3954-4BA0-BBA7-70FB4D94761F.jpeg

• 2Quality Calories
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Their 2 for $6 Spicy Crispy Chicken deal at BK is pretty tits. Considering a Wendy's Spicy Chicken is the same thing (really it is) and costs like $5 each.

Last time I was at BK getting said 2 for 6 deal, they had some new chicken fries, but I didn't have time to look closely and determine what they were. It's getting to a point where I get flustered if I don't go in knowing what I want because they have like 6 new sandwiches and 10 new deals every month and there's no menu board BEFORE the speaker, just at the speaker and no way in fuck I'm going to sit there and be the "umm... can I have a minute" guy at the speaker. Fuck that guy.

• 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Their 2 for $6 Spicy Crispy Chicken deal at BK is pretty tits. Considering a Wendy's Spicy Chicken is the same thing (really it is) and costs like $5 each.

Last time I was at BK getting said 2 for 6 deal, they had some new chicken fries, but I didn't have time to look closely and determine what they were. It's getting to a point where I get flustered if I don't go in knowing what I want because they have like 6 new sandwiches and 10 new deals every month and there's no menu board BEFORE the speaker, just at the speaker and no way in fuck I'm going to sit there and be the "umm... can I have a minute" guy at the speaker. Fuck that guy.

Last new chicken fries I saw were the pretzel ones. They were okay.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

My Mom bought me a bottle of Mrs. Renfros Habanero Barbecue at Christmas. Last week we bought a Bottle of the Habanero Salsa at a Shoprite (rando grocery chain) this is in CT.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

I actually got one of their spicy crispy's today and it doesn't come close to wendy's imo (obviously could just be my shitty bk). They skimped on the size of the tomato (which makes the chicken sammy) and the chicken was shaped so that a good 20% of the sandwich was just bread. Never happens to me at wendys or chik fil et but my wendys is a high end one so meh

• 1Like