The Fast Food Thread

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Funny story, soon after moving in with a friend 2009 end of year. Maybe early 2010 i was cleaning out pantry and found a taco bell branded can of refried beans. Something not sold locally. Found no date code and been the since he moved in after his sister had the place. Best we could figure, it was at least 6-8yrs old maybe mors.

Opened that bitch up and heated with cheese and salsa and destroyed it. Tasted great and triggered my somewhat clean/germs freak friend.
I see this headline, and I have to wonder what anyone expected from Taco Bell cheese-dip

Taco Bell cheese dip recalled by Kraft Heinz over risk of botulism

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No ghost pepper salsa? For shame!

They don’t carry it anywhere here so I sprinkle that forum recommended ghost pepper and yeah it burned the mouths off of some FoH’rs trying it 2-3 years ago. So I’m yeah good.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I had Chik-Fil-A for the first time in Baltimore on a work trip, so that. It was the spicy chicken deluxe

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Grape GFuel :(

Rainbow Sherbert master race. Peach Iced Tea is a solid second

Rainbow is great and the only one I’ll say I like as much as Grape. The key is double scoop in a tall blender with grape.Peach iced tea sounds gross but I’ll give it a shot.

And while we’re at it with current ones owned.
Rainbow Sherb 9.5/10
Grape 9.5/10
Watermelon 7/10
Tropical 6/10 (my biggest let down)
Fruit Punch 9/10

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rainbow is great and the only one I’ll say I like as much as Grape. The key is double scoop in a tall blender with grape.Peach iced tea sounds gross but I’ll give it a shot.

And while we’re at it with current ones owned.
Rainbow Sherb 9.5/10
Grape 9.5/10
Watermelon 7/10
Tropical 6/10 (my biggest let down)
Fruit Punch 9/10
Just ordered Rainbow Sherbert and Grape. They have buy one get one free going on right now, so what the hell, why not? Used to drink 1+ (usually 2) energy drinks a day but went cold turkey back in December. Those caffeine headaches... Ugh. Since then I've probably had 1-2 per month since March. These look better for you than energy drinks, and would give me an excuse to make a smoothie shake in the morning.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just ordered Rainbow Sherbert and Grape. They have buy one get one free going on right now, so what the hell, why not? Used to drink 1+ (usually 2) energy drinks a day but went cold turkey back in December. Those caffeine headaches... Ugh. Since then I've probably had 1-2 per month since March. These look better for you than energy drinks, and would give me an excuse to make a smoothie shake in the morning.

Nice !
They are much better than energy drinks when it comes to crashing however be careful. Mixing more than 2 scoops will keep you up super late.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nice !
They are much better than energy drinks when it comes to crashing however be careful. Mixing more than 2 scoops will keep you up super late.
Challenge Accepted!!

I used to be able to jug energy drinks and then go to sleep. Caffeine has no effect on me anymore. :(

I do remember maybe 10 years ago there was this pre-workout mix that'd make my lips and face tingle when I drank it. Now that shit was an upper! It lived up to its name though. Damn did I get nuts on those work outs after I took that!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just checked out the label on that GFUel and 2 scoops is like 6 espresso's worth of caffeine. Damn, son. Low carb, at least.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

What is this Gfuel shit?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What is this Gfuel shit?

C1625976-3CD2-4666-8C1D-8634D80306C0.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
They don’t carry it anywhere here so I sprinkle that forum recommended ghost pepper and yeah it burned the mouths off of some FoH’rs trying it 2-3 years ago. So I’m yeah good.

Can get it on Amazon

4 pack 20 bucks....its good so thats fine.

If all else fails try Walmart, I have seen it there before.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's white castle sooooo... if you're shitfaced drunk, yes it's worth it. If you are even slightly rational at the time of ordering, no it is not.