The Fast Food Thread

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The other weird thing about this is that White Castle's meat burgers don't even look like meat.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just had some Eh! Burger. It seems to be a chain only in northern Michigan. Burgers were fantastic, so was the white-fish basket. If you see it, get some.

• 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'll go try this gfuel shit. Let's see if I can cut out my addiction to the Zero Ultra White Monsters!

I probably have one a day or at least every other day.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t like hearing “bleeds when you bite it’” fucking maxipaxd Burger .

It's Ok. If I had to stop eating meat it would be a decent alternative. It does have a sort of burger taste, but the texture is what makes it. Mine didn't bleed, but I think it's based off the Impossible Burger which does.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's Ok. If I had to stop eating meat it would be a decent alternative. It does have a sort of burger taste, but the texture is what makes it. Mine didn't bleed, but I think it's based off the Impossible Burger which does.

I’m sure it’s good just hearing that sounded ...yuck

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm in Vietnam at the moment exploring the wonders of Vietnamese fast food. Here is a fried rice cake with egg, sprouts, spam, and pork with a peanut sauce and various other salad-y stuff to add. It was really good, but I am seriously looking forward to destroying some pizza rolls and loft house sugar cookies when I return to America.

IMG_20180729_141830.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
^---

I wish it wasn't so expensive to travel to various Asian places. Love me the fuck out of my 2 weeks in Taiwan. I posted several months back about an unassuming restaurant that is a mixture of amazing Thai and I think Vietnamese food.

One odd favorite of mine is the white shaved I thought Jicamma or whatever that white vegetable they often serve on the side that's kinda sweet. Bought one at the grocery and diced it up, but was pretty foul.

Shame the closest thing to China town CO has is in deep Denver so hard to just go on a whim.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'll go try this gfuel shit. Let's see if I can cut out my addiction to the Zero Ultra White Monsters!

I probably have one a day or at least every other day.
Yeah man i am addicted hardcore to white monsters. It could be worse but $3/can for caffeine every morning is something I wouldn't mind kicking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah man i am addicted hardcore to white monsters. It could be worse but $3/can for caffeine every morning is something I wouldn't mind kicking.

Yeah, I see Monster for sale 3/$4 or 3/$5 all the time.

Or you could just buy caffeine pills. Wal Mart brand is like 60 200mg pills for like $5. Next to the sleep medicine.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah, I see Monster for sale 3/$4 or 3/$5 all the time.

Or you could just buy caffeine pills. Wal Mart brand is like 60 200mg pills for like $5. Next to the sleep medicine.
I did caffeine pills for awhile and it always made me feel super weird.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I'm in Vietnam at the moment exploring the wonders of Vietnamese fast food. Here is a fried rice cake with egg, sprouts, spam, and pork with a peanut sauce and various other salad-y stuff to add. It was really good, but I am seriously looking forward to destroying some pizza rolls and loft house sugar cookies when I return to America.

View attachment 171979

McCheese does the reverse cleanse. He comes off veggies and pounds the greasy foods.

You are the hero that we do not deserve.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Nice, thanks. I always forget amazon has food.
don't forget to do subscribe n save, you save 2bucks more and if you add more subscribe items you could save max 15% (5 items a month)

items to add, coffee/ napkins, diapers, etc

heck if you want to get 48 drinks a month, do two separate 24/case orders not quanity(2)