The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I agree with this. One scoop in water, shake well, drink.
Sounds great. Was up at 4:30am to catch a flight, and I'm fading fast now that it's later afternoon... TIME TO GET PUMPED!

Edit: Wow that shit is good. Tried Rainbow Sherbet first. Really surprised at how good that is.

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
The flavors are all really flavorful imo. Get flavor things that you think you would like and you'll likely like it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I got the tropical citirus because it was cheapest. Havent had a white monster since it arrived. Pleasant effect and taste. Does what I need it to do.

Which is have me not spend $50 a month on white monsters.

I just do one scoop a day and maybe a half scoop in the evening (only did this once) when I was working hard.b Subscribednd save. This stuff can easily last me a month each can. Which is what I wanted!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Those Gfuel seem like a lot of caffiene. How do they taste?
It's a party in your mouth

I only buy GFuel when it's buy one get one, which they seem to do every couple months. They have a bogo right now, I think it ends tonight or tomorrow night. I still have like 4 tubs from the last one though, my consumption has gone down. I drink like 2-3 scoops at work though. Maybe 1 on my days off

• 1Quality Calories

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
This seems a bit nutty. It's like a pre-workout but you guys are taking it for life in general

• 1Worf

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Took it yesterday afternoon and didn't feel any effects. Used 1 scoop.

Pre-workout I've had before was for sure stronger than this, but didn't taste nearly as good. Maybe I should try 2 scoops? Pre-workout I've had in the past would make my lips and face tingle and was what I would for sure describe as Meth-light. This stuff? Seems like an energy drink and doens't do shit. I was tired AF by 11pm last night after taking it in the afternoon.

But I admit, that I can drink a Monster, or 240mg caffeine Rockstar Zero, and go to sleep. Like I just don't get effected by it. :(

Kinda disappointed it's not more Methy.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
FUCK!

I alrady ordered the rainbow sherbert from Amazon.

I would always order from their site. Even if you don't want to wait for BOGO's (which they advertise on their twitter) there are ALWAYS coupons out there for 20% minimum off, usually 30 or 40 if you spend a few minutes looking at the coupon sites to find one that works (I just google GFuel coupons)

Pre-workout I've had before was for sure stronger than this, but didn't taste nearly as good. Maybe I should try 2 scoops? Pre-workout I've had in the past would make my lips and face tingle and was what I would for sure describe as Meth-light. This stuff? Seems like an energy drink and doens't do shit. I was tired AF by 11pm last night after taking it in the afternoon.

But I admit, that I can drink a Monster, or 240mg caffeine Rockstar Zero, and go to sleep. Like I just don't get effected by it. :(

From personal experience GFuel has never made me jittery. I honestly notice the focus stuff more than the energy stuff, mind just more clear. Though while I won't feel the energy much, I know it's doing something because if I drink it late at night I will have trouble sleeping. I generally try to not drink anymore 5-6 hours before I sleep.

Monsters gave me more of that jittery feel if I drank 2-3 in a short time frame, but just generally didn't feel as good. GFuel doesn't give me any negative feelings, idk.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I'm super sensitive to stimulants. Half a scoop is all I need to ride out an entire night. Effect is fine e to me.

• 1Like