The Fast Food Thread

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
McDonald's has new tenders so science must needs I try and review:

Summary: whytho-howtho.

They aren't bad taste wise, but they are sloppy and their box sucks. Product didn't come with fork or wet naps. I'm not convinced the sauce is necessary. Clean nugs dunked in sauce just fine.
Crunchy texture wasn't bad but bites here and there had awkward air gaps between breading and meat.
They aren't big, but they are expensive.

I'd like them in the form of a sandwich.

Verdict: Not bad, but value and convenience is off.

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I tried them as well. Mine came with a fork and knife thing. Packaging rates an f, very messy. Flavor i solid but the coating is inconsistent because McDonald's employees. There are something I'll get again and I'm even craving another go, but they are to expensive for what they are

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried them as well. Mine came with a fork and knife thing. Packaging rates an f, very messy. Flavor i solid but the coating is inconsistent because McDonald's employees. There are something I'll get again and I'm even craving another go, but they are to expensive for what they are
I ripped side of box and reached in. The way lid opens normally begs splattering

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
that's been the problem with literally every form of tender that McD's has ever tried putting out.

ya if I want tenders or fried chicken I always just go to the grocery store hot deli. They aren't the best ever but the value is great.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
ya if I want tenders or fried chicken I always just go to the grocery store hot deli. They aren't the best ever but the value is great.
My wife used to make them for our deli and they were always pretty great. They were always smaller wings but she'd put any sauce you could find on them if you provided it. And that was the day I tried Dave's insanity wings...

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Made Spam and Eggs for breakfast since you guys were talking about it. I rate it as Meh, I'd rather have bacon.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
My wife used to make them for our deli and they were always pretty great. They were always smaller wings but she'd put any sauce you could find on them if you provided it. And that was the day I tried Dave's insanity wings...
I bet your butthole thanked you for it.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Tried the steak and egg stacker yesterday from Taco bell, got 2 of them. For being $2 each, they are really good and pretty damned filling. Definitely worth buying

And what kinda faggotry has infested this thread, had to double check that I was actually in the Shitty Food We Love thread

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Verdict: Not bad, but value and convenience is off.
if you wanna break down mcdee nuggets vs. value, it takes about 28 nuggets to get a pound, a 20pop is 5bucks so we'll just round it off to $6/lb.

going off this

meat in a nugget (bird meat) is boobs/boob meat, tenderloin and some skin.

at 3.23/lb
718a1c876a26d241c91d0ea872201be8.png

(i'm using tyson, cuz that mcdees is a tyson chicken plant)

mixed with
CHICKEN MCNUGGETS
Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Bleached Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Vegetable Starch (Modified Corn, Wheat, Rice, Pea, Corn), Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Lactate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Spices, Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Solids, Dextrose, Natural Flavors.

then, batter, breader and final tempura batter.

doesn't seem all that crazy in price.

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
if you wanna break down mcdee nuggets vs. value, it takes about 28 nuggets to get a pound, a 20pop is 5bucks so we'll just round it off to $6/lb.

going off this

meat in a nugget (bird meat) is boobs/boob meat, tenderloin and some skin.

at 3.23/lb
718a1c876a26d241c91d0ea872201be8.png

(i'm using tyson, cuz that mcdees is a tyson chicken plant)

mixed with
CHICKEN MCNUGGETS
Ingredients: White Boneless Chicken, Water, Vegetable Oil (Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil), Enriched Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Bleached Wheat Flour, Yellow Corn Flour, Vegetable Starch (Modified Corn, Wheat, Rice, Pea, Corn), Salt, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Calcium Lactate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Spices, Yeast Extract, Lemon Juice Solids, Dextrose, Natural Flavors.

then, batter, breader and final tempura batter.

doesn't seem all that crazy in price.

Now you just need zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk to come in here and tell you how fast food is a better value and that groceries aren't affordable in Florida (LOL)

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Now you just need zombiewizardhawk zombiewizardhawk to come in here and tell you how fast food is a better value and that groceries aren't affordable in Florida (LOL)
Had a poor friend try to get me to buy him a pizza so he could eat for a few days. Told him a pack of chicken and rice would go a lot further than a pizza and he told me forget it he'd ask someone else. Some people man

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nutella on white bread is heaven. Synj approved!
Even more heavenly on fresh bakery breads and soft pretzels in Europe. Of all the tragedies of awful american food, generally fresh good quality breads is a big one. And no, the sorta fresh shit in the grocery store has nothing on real deal.

• 3Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like quality bread but I live by myself and it goes bad so quickly. And now that I rarely work from home I can't even eat produce fast enough.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had the jalapeno king from BK today. It's pretty good. I think the quality will really rely on them cooking the bacon to a nice crispy texture. It needs the crunch. It had some nice heat from the jalapenos, too, and the cheese and sauce were flavorful. However, at over eleven dollars for the meal, I feel like I should have just gone to five guys and gotten a better burger with more and better fries.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The Homestyle Chicken sandwich from MCD is the shit. I find myself getting it more and more since it's across the street and cheap.

• 2Like