The Fast Food Thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I went to McDonald's for the first time in forever. At 230am after not eating for 12 hours. Good 6 piece tenders, mcdouble, large fry

My God was it good.

Also the dude gave me extra fries, probably whatever was leftover

No mcshits either

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I ate an entire Chipotle burrito bowl for lunch and I might not have to eat again until tomorrow. I know, weak by some of y'all standards, but those burrito bowls are pretty serious.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
What's the point of your goddamn Coke Freestyle machine if its always out of vanilla? 23 flavors in my Dr. Pepper isn't enough!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I consider Chipotle to be shit tier food, anymore.

I haven't been there since we got a Qdoba right across the street from Chipotle. Even then we have a better local place for burritos.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
What's the point of your goddamn Coke Freestyle machine if its always out of vanilla? 23 flavors in my Dr. Pepper isn't enough!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)

Chipotle and too spicy don't belong together.

OK, I guess we can be friends. Or at least, frenemies.

I'm just a (reformed) fatty that likes 2-3 Chipotle burritos in a sitting. We can squabble over size, but spicy? I didn't know it was possible to be that white.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I consider Chipotle to be shit tier food, anymore.

I think it's definitely gone downhill. Maybe since they changed their food handling to combat the food poisoning epidemic? It just tastes...grey, anymore. Literally tastes like a bland color to me.

• 1Like

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
All this usage of "anymore" in positive sentences is triggering me more than complaining about food portions or spice ever could.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wouldn’t wish Chipotle Queso on my worst enemy.

I find it funny that Chipotle blamed their customers for the shitty queso. Somewhat true though, you can't make an all natural queso that isn't going to be like what people are used to. You need that processed cheese to get that perfect creamy queso.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I find it funny that Chipotle blamed their customers for the shitty queso. Somewhat true though, you can't make an all natural queso that isn't going to be like what people are used to. You need that processed cheese to get that perfect creamy queso.

Plus Processed cheese is better for you.

Velveeta Rotel Dip > Chipotle EColi Queso

• 3Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Anymore, I'll just get the stuff to make my own ghetto Chipotle at home.

I really need a decent Chipotle alternative on my drive home