The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I rarely ever get Chipotle. I'm actually kind of a hater in general being in SF and having dope taquerias everywhere. I was just feeling it today.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had Sam's Club pizza to feed child and continue shopping.

It was at least as good as Sbarro , but three big slices for $1.99 was unexpected.

20181030_182217.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There needs to be a good deal reaction. Like the "I'd buy that for a dollar" dude or something.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Three slices for $1.99. Can't expect a highfalutin pizza experience.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's been a long while since I had them, but iirc the sams club pizza's were suprisingly phenomenal if basic, great price. That and soft pretzels in the food court are the 2 things they have over costco.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
3 big slices is half a pie for 2bucks, thats a lot of dough to fill you up! (it honestly doesn't look great, even if we take away the pizza snobbery)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
3 big slices is half a pie for 2bucks, thats a lot of dough to fill you up! (it honestly doesn't look great, even if we take away the pizza snobbery)
you could just eat the pizza part and leave that monster dough crust alone and its still decent for a non NJ pizza.
if that 1.99 each slice, thats a shit deal. you could get a bomb NJ pizza slice with a normal dough crust for that price.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Isn't an entire Sam's club pizza only like $6? I remember it being a ridiculously good deal when I used to have a membership.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah the pizza slice places here give you massive slices but I would say one $4 slice at those places would almost equal those three slices. At half the price. Gotta respect that.

• 2Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I would imagine it's $1.99 total for the 3 slices. You can get $5 hot'n'ready from Little Ceasars

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Fucking McDonald's! I ordered the fucking Triple Stack McGriddle from the one on the way to work this morning, on their fucking app, and when I get there they tell me that they have no idea what I ordered. I tried to explain to them that it was just all the shit they already have, just in a different configuration. Nope, too much for those Wakandans. Had to get the fucking 2 for $4 deal instead.

Hopes and dreams crushed.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like